*insert creative title*

Robert x Male!Reader lemon, requested by  @FinePointDog 

Sorry this took so long, I got distracted by YouTube and Monster Prom

Oh boi... like I said I'm not great at writing smut, but this is an attempt

On day Y/N and Robert decided to have a competition. Who could eat the most lemons. In the end Y/N won. The end.

Jk. Here's the real one.

AU: Alpha Omega. You know, the one where there are different classes, Alpha, Omega, and I think Betas are there as well.

Basically, Alphas are dominant and the "male" of the relationship, and Omegas are submissive or the "females". Betas are sad and lonely, they take what they can get and play along. 

Everyone is born one of the three. Every year, there is a mating season, where Omegas go into heat. This was used as a way to make sure the population stayed steady, because you can't satisfy heat yourself. You need a partner. An Omega that is in heat attracts a lot of attention, because pheromones realised from their bodies attract any Alpha in a one mile radius. 

But now that the world is overpopulated, going into heat is really a huge inconvenience for Omegas. 

Scientists have invented a heat suppressant pill to stop the release of pheromones in Omegas, but it must be taken once a day for however long heat lasts (a week normally) because the scientists want to make money.

Still with me after that shitty explanation? Okay, strap in!

Y/N's perspective

I wake up feeling strange. Kind of sick, but also like I've forgotten something. I fall out of bed and stagger to the bathroom. The feeling sticks with me as I attempt to run through my normal routine. My eyes eventually land on the calendar on my desk. I can feel my eyes go wide and my face flush. Dear Lord how could I forget? I rush to the medicine cabinet and search around, trying not to panic.

"fuck..." I mumble. This is not good. I grab a glass of water then walk to Amanda's room and knock. She inherited the Omega trait from me sadly, but I have a feeling she forgot as well. Her bleary eyed face pops into vision as she opens the door.

"Yeah dad, I'm up." 

"Sweetie, do you know what day it is?" She turns to her wall mounted calender.

"Tuesd- OH MY GOD!" I shush her quickly before she wakes the whole neighborhood up.

"Dad, do we have any pills left?" 

"Just one, here." I hand the little capsule to her with the glass of water. She shakes her head.

"What about you? And how can I get more?"

"It's ok, I just need you to do one thing. After school, go to the pharmacy and buy some more. They aren't prescription." I put a twenty in her jacket pocket.