Me And My Daddy (Ch.1) Hi My Name Is.

Paul's POV:

"I'll deal with you later Cody.", I say leaving his house. Then having Caleb tackle me.

*Oh yeah I guess I should introduce myself well. I'm Paul William Walker, I have two brothers and two sisters. I'm the oldest one. I'm the cute one out of the Walker's, sorry Caleb and Cody but it's true. Anyway. I'm 26. (Let's just pretend shall we?). I'm a race car driver, you may know me from The Fast And The Furious as Brian O' Connor? You do well good, you're catching on, sport. I'm mostly a bad boy, I guess you can say. That's what my siblings say about me. I always go by 'You can go big, or go home.'. I'm always into trouble with people. Fights, drinkers, everything. See told ya, I'm a bad boy;)*

*i have a little girl named Alyssa or Lou as the Family calls her.(please don't get mad at me for using my nickname in this story just like i did in my babysitter story sorry. I love my Paul!). She's only five years old. She's my Princess.*

"Caleb get off.", I say pushing him up off of me.

"Okay man.", he says getting up.

~~~

Caleb's POV:

*Hi, I'm Caleb Walker. I'm the second oldest in the Walker family. I'm the nice boy, who cares for people. I love helping people. My niece Alyssa, you may already know her, but she's Paul's daughter. Yeah she's a beauty. She calls me Caleb, sometimes Uncle Caleb.*

"I hate to see you leave man.", I say as Cody cracks up laughing.

"Cody shut up, man.", I say as he shuts up.

~~~

Cody's POV:

*Hey hey, I'm Cody Walker. I'm the funny one, I'm the nerd. I'm the last one. My brothers make fun of me though so...I have a good life though, I have a Mom, Dad, brothers, and sisters, Lou. Ah yes, you must've heard from Caleb and Paul. Yeah she's so cute!*

~~~

Paul's POV:

"Alyssa you wanna come with Daddy or do you wanna stay with Uncle Cody and Uncle Caleb?", I ask my five year old daughter.

"Stay with Uncle C's.", she says.

"Okay.", I say as I push my lips out for a kiss. She kisses my lips and I hug her. She hugs me. I tickle her. She loves being tickled(this ones for you MiMi:D.).

"I'll be back later okay?", I ask.

"Okay Daddy.", she says letting go of me and going to play with her dollies.

"I love you.", I say.

"I love you too.", Caleb says.

"Oh not you. I mean I do love you but I'm saying this to my daughter.", I say.

"I love you too Daddy.", she says.

*I smile.*

"Bye boys.", I say leaving.

"Bye Paul.", they say.

"Bye Daddy!", she says.

*I smile getting into my car, leaving to go to Jasmine's. I guess we're okay of a couple. I mean Jasmine's Alyssa's Mom, but she loves hanging with her Daddy all the time.*