Me And My Daddy (Paul Walker Fanfic) (Ch.37) Secrets

You guys should listen to Austin Mahone's song "Secret". It's good. I listened to it first on Sunday, and that was really the only song I listened to on the way to Texas. Btw if you wanna follow me on Twitter my twitter name is @Abp6799. Anyways...

~~~~~

Meadow's POV:

*I've been keeping a secret from my Dad for a while now. The day before Alyssa and I set up Dad's and Jasmine's date, Jasmine hit me. Like I mean literally hit me. Right on the cheek and now I have a scar on my left cheek. Every time I'm around Dad, I hide the scar.*

*Then there's the cuts on my arm. I'm surprised he hasn't noticed them yet. The only person I told is Alyssa. She won't say anything unless if Dad gives her money. She hasn't even brought it up or accediently let it slip out of her mouth. And I used to do it because of my Mom, Rebecca.*

*We're in the kid pool area so Alyssa could swim without drowning. Dad had to go in once to get her out of the deep end. I got her the first time and luckily I was close to her.*

"Paul.", Alyssa calls Dad's name as I laugh.

"Babe your supposed to call me Daddy. But what since you said my name anyway?", he asks.

"I'm hungry.", she says rubbing her stomach while smiling.

"Alrighty what do you want honey?", he asks her.

"Pizza.", she says smiling.

"Babe I don't they have pizza here. They got chicken tenders and fries. You want that?", he ask her.

"Yeah Paul.", she says as he sighs and looks at me. I laugh again.

"Do you want anything, Mead?", he asks me.

"Yeah I guess I'll have the same thing she's getting.", I say as he gets up.

"Alright. Will you watch her for me please?", he asks me as I nod.

*He leaves to go get us the food. I look at Alyssa as she smiles and swims closer to me.*

"Sissy if I tell you something, you promise you won't tell Daddy? No matter how crazy it sounds?", she asks holding out her little pinkie finger for me to not break the promise.

*I cross mine on hers.*

"I promise I won't tell Dad or anyone.", I tell her smiling.

"Why is Daddy so cute?", she asks putting one arm back in the water.

*I laugh. Aww I think Alyssa has a crush on Dad. Lol. It's cute she's only six, like she won't go out and tell him anyway. I don't think she would. She'll probably be embarrassed if she does go out and tell him.*

"Do you have a crush on Dad, sissy?", I whisper to her and her eyes get big.

"Maybe.", she says.

"The reason why he's cute is because of Grandma and Grandpa I guess.", I tell her.

"Why does Uncle Caleb not look like Uncle Cody and Daddy?", she asks me.

"I don't know. They look alike. You just have to be there at the right time to see it. Trust me their brothers. The three of them, yeah definitely brothers.", I tell her.

"Who has to be there to see the look alike of who?", Dad asks as Alyssa swims away from him.

*I can't help but smile. She has this Paul expression on her face, like please don't say anything to him or else.*

"Umm you and Uncle Caleb. She asked me why do you and Uncle Caleb don't really look alike. Like you and Uncle Cody do.", I tell him.

"Thanks for the food.", Alyssa says. Her cheeks are extremely red. She looks down at the pool, trying to not look at Dad.