Me And My Daddy (Ch.19) Noises

Lou's POV:

*Daddy said I can go with him to 2 Fast 2 Furious rehearsals. Yay! This is my first time going.*

"Daddy I'm hungry!", I say whacking him in the face with a pillow.

"I know Princess. I'm hungry too.", he says kissing my forehead, then getting up.

"Haha Daddy's in underwear.", I say as he laughs.

"Yeah and this time you better not pull them down.", he tells me. Like I'm too little and childish to not do that. Yeah I will!

"Okay Daddy.", I say as I follow him.

*It's get him angry but it's funny. I decide to do it. I grab his underwear and pull them down running.

"LOU BROOKE WALKER! COME HERE NOW!", he yells. Maybe shouldn't have done it.

"Sorry Daddy. It's just that fun.", I say. Cody comes around the corner.

"Geez man! Put that up. Nobody wants to see it! It's too disappointing.", Cody tells my Daddy.

"Shut up Cody! And no it's not!", he says pulling them up. Then grabbing my arm putting me in timeout. Aunt Jordana comes and talks to me.

"You know he doesn't like you doing that.", she tells me.

"I know. But it's just fun. That vein pops out of his head.", I say as she laughs.

*I smile like my Daddy. Even pout like him. When I get mad my vein pops out of my head. He's fun to mess with. But can be serious about it. He says I can still go with him.

"Lou come on.", he says as I get down from the chair. I hold his hand as we walk out the door, with Aunt Jordana following us.

"Daddy i'm sorry.", I tell him.

"It's alright, honey.", he says kissing my cheek. Then getting me into my car seat. He buckles me up, then he gets into the car.

*I look at him. He looks at me.*

"What is it babe?", he asks me.

"Nothing really. I want Uncle Cody. Maybe Grandpa too. Ooh don't forget grandma! Can sissy come too?", I ask as he laughs.

"If you want her too. Cody can bring her down there.", he says as he starts driving.

"Aunt Jordana?", I ask.

"Yeah sweetheart?", she asks.

"I heard noises last night. What were they?", I ask. I can see my Dad get tensed up.

"Geez. You'll find out one day.", she says.

"Okay?", I ask.

~~

Cody's POV:

*Alyssa wants her sissy. She said she wants me too, aww just so sweet! I'm bringing Meadow with me, oh also my Mom and Dad.*

"Hey Dad?", Meadow asks me.

"Hmm.", I say focusing on the road.

"Why do you and Paul look alike? But not you and Caleb?", she asks.

"I don't know. Never really thought about it. Mom?", I ask.

"I don't know either Cody.", she says.

"Maybe because Paul's the first and your last.", my Dad says. I laugh at his comment.

~~

"SISSY!", Alyssa says running to Meadow hugging her tightly.

"Hey Sissy what's up?", she asks.

"Nothing. I heard noises.", my Mom and Dad start laughing.

*Paul's behind her say just ignore that comment.*

"Hi sweetheart.", he says to his daughter. "Hi my other sweetheart.", he says.

"Hi.", Meadow says.

*They get finished early and we all go home.*

~~

Paul's POV:

*I decided to have Lou and Meadow. Sorry Cody!*