Me And My Daddy (Ch.10) Paul And The Daughter (Part 2)

Jordana's POV:

*We're on our way to church. Lou and Paul are staring at each other. Staring contest I hope.*

"Oh no Lou you blinked!", Paul says.

"Nah uh.", she says.

"Uh huh.", Paul says.

"Nope!", she says pouting.

"Awe man. Don't pout or Daddy will be sad.", Paul says and Lou looks at him pouting.

"Okay fine you won.", he says as she shouts yay!

~~~~

Paul's POV:

After Church

*After Church, Lou and I go to a nursing home and help out. We bring cupcakes, and cookies, and Sprite. Alyssa hands out one cupcake and one cookie to each senior citizen. She looks so sweet. She's doing a good job at it too. I hand out the Sprite. Everybody tells us thank you. We say your welcome and then we leave.*

"Good job sweetheart!", I say putting Lou in her car seat, holding my hand up for a high five.

*She high fives me, and I kiss her cheek.*

*Caleb comes and gets Lou and takes her fishing. Cody's with them too.*

*Jasmine comes over and I try my best to get her to leave.*

"Go home Jasmine!", I say leaving the room.

"Fine bye.", she says leaving.

*I don't say anything. Thank the Lord she's gone.*

"Daddy I got wet. We fell in the water.", My daughter comes in telling me.

"Uh oh. How did that happen?", I ask.

"Uncle C's are not good at standing up in the boat.", she says going to get clean clothes on. I laugh.

"Who did it?", I ask.

"It was him!", Caleb and Cody say at the same time, pointing to each other.

*I'm laughing!*