Me And My Daddy (Ch.29) Forgiveness (Part 1.)

Paul's POV:

"Meadow your ungrounded I'm sorry about last night and the other night.", I tell her.

"It's okay Dad. I understand." she tells me.

*I hug her and go downstairs. Jasmine stops me. I look at her.*

"Paul, I'm sorry.", she tells me.

"Thanks, but I'm not forgiving you just yet.", I say walking down the stairs.

~~~

Few days later.

(Still Paul's POV:)

*It's been two days I should forgive Jasmine now. She's been taking care of both of them for the past two days. I'm actually happy and I wanna have that family feeling again.*

"Jasmine I forgive you.", I tell her and she hugs me and kisses me.

*i hug and kiss her back.*

*We hug for a few more minutes. She starts running her fingers through my hair. Noises is about to come on!(lol if u know what I mean).*

~~~

2 am.

Lou's POV:

*I can't sleep due to some weird noises. I go and ask Meadow if I can sleep with her. She lets me sleep with her.*

*The noises seem to go on for a while. Sissy tells me to ignore it.*

*I can't fall asleep and Meadow tries to get me to go to sleep. She went in Mom and Dad's room and told them to quit so that way I can sleep. But the noise kept going. And I'm getting mad, so is sissy. She turns on music so that way I can't hear them or anything but the music.*

~~~

Paul's POV:

*Before we got home, I took my little Lou and Meadow to get some ice cream since it was hot today. Well Jasmine came along too, but you know I didn't really talk to her, I just talked to my girls.*

*Me and my girls talk for a while. Cody and Caleb comes over and shows me a video of them being retards (lol) and dancing. I'm laughing through the whole video. They were dancing to Gangnam Style by Psy.*

*It was pretty funny, they tried to get Vin to do it. Well I'm gonna go and apologise to Jasmine now for yelling at her, she better apologise to me too.*