Me And My Daddy (Paul Walker Fanfic) (Ch.36) To The Bahamas'.

Paul's POV:

*Today's the day I take Alyssa and Meadow to the Bahamas'. Their excited to go. Schools out for Summer break anyways so great timing.*

*We packed our stuff last night. So this morning we're driving to the airport. I kiss Jasmine goodbye and she kisses and hugs Alyssa goodbye. She hugs Meadow and kisses her forehead. I kiss and hug Jasmine a few more times before we get on the plane. She tells us she loves us, we tell her we love her back.*

*Alyssa hugs her Mom again and we leave. Alyssa's never been on a plane before so she's nervous. I bought her an iPod and I filled it with games and One Direction music. So she plays and listens to it most of the way.*

*Alyssa falls asleep around 3pm. Meadow's been asleep since we got on here. I can't sleep because I got these two on my shoulders. I mean I can, I'm just not tired yet anyways.*

*We get to the island around midnight. A rental car was waiting for us when we got off the plane. I put our stuff in the trunk and then I get in the drivers seat.*

*We get to the hotel around 1am and we get our key to the suite and head up there.*

*As soon as I hit the pillow I'm asleep. The kids hopefully are asleep.*

~~~~~

3am

(Still Paul's POV:)

*Lou wakes me up around three am. I don't know why she woke me up. She said Meadow's been in the bathroom for an hour. Lou said she heard crying and she said it sounded like Meadow was hurt. So I get up and check on Meadow. Sure enough she's crying in the bathroom. I knock on the bathroom door and ask her whats wrong. She doesn't say anything, she just opens the door and lays back down in her bed.*

"Meadow what's wrong? Why are you crying? Why do you sound like your in pain?", I ask her.

"Nothing I'm fine.", she says closing her eyes.

"No your not, your crying. Baby what's wrong?", I ask her again.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you.", she tells me.

"Yeah I would believe you. I believe anything you say, Meadow.", I say to her.

"Not this time.", she tells me.

"Yeah I would. Just tell me.", I say to her, getting in her bed and holding her in my arms.

*She shows me her phone. She shows me the death threats from Jasmine. I read them.*

"Jasmine sent these to you?", I ask her and she nods.

*I text Jasmine from her phone. The message reads: 'Jasmine, why are you talking like this to my daughter??? Wtf is wrong with you? You told me the other day you wanted to be her Mom, because Rebecca doesn't do anything for her. And your not helping it either! You better change your way toward my kid or else your gonna be dealing with me when we get back. And I mean it! No more games, Jasmine. No more going behind my back with these death threats. You better not send her anything else or I'm gonna do something about it. You don't wanna know what I'll do to you if I find out you hit her again or send her another death threat message. God I gave you like how many chances? Three! This is your fourth and you better not ruin it.-Paul Walker.'*

"If she sends something else let me know and I'll go out in the hallway and deal with it okay?", I ask her.

"Okay Dad. Thanks for believing me.", she says hugging me. I hug her back.

*I kiss her forehead and get back into my own bed. Alyssa found her way into my bed, she's on the other side of it. I smile and get under the cover. My phone lights up. I get it and see what it is. Jasmine of course. I start cussing her out through a text message because nobody does this to my family or my kids.*

*She tells me she's sorry and she won't do it anymore. I tell her 'If I see one more message light up on Meadow's phone and if it's you, your not gonna be so happy when I get back. Your going to be wishing you didn't do anything in the first place. Because I can send death threat messages to you too. Trust me I can make you cry. You've gotten me so mad, I can't even sleep now. And I mean it one more message on Mead's phone and your gone. Hope you can get that through your thick skull because you got one more chance left. Better not ruin it!!'*

*I send the message to her. Then I see Mead's phone light up. I get up and see who it is. Yep Jasmine! I open it and read it.*

*Message reads 'Yeah right, Meadow, Paul doesn't care about you. Nobody does! Your nothing to anyone and I mean nothing! And he's not gonna believe anything you tell him. He's stupid just like you are...' there's more to the message and I'm am p-oed now! I grab my phone and I go into the other room and cuss out Jasmine.*

*I read my message to Jasmine: 'Yeah right, Meadow, Paul doesn't care about you. Nobody does! Your nothing to anyone and I mean nothing! And he's stupid just like you are!!!! GET OUT! Your out of here! I don't wanna see you again get out of my house!", I tell her.

*She tells me how it wasn't her. How it was her friend and all that junk.*

"Jasmine get out of my house now! When I get home I'm gonna hunt you down and show what a threat is! Leave my daughter alone! Stop texting Meadow stop texting me and just get out of my life.", I say hanging up on her.

*I'm so mad. I just wanna hurt Jasmine so bad right now. This trips ending early!*