Me And My Daddy (Ch.15) Princesses And Rodas

Paul's POV:

*I'm reading Alyssa a book before she goes to bed. Yeah I know she's five but I love my little Princess.*

"And then the Prince said to his Princess, goodnight my Princess.", I say kissing my daughter's forehead.

"Did he really say that?", she asks me.

"Yep. No lie babe.", I say smiling and kissing her cheek.

"Alright I want you to have a good night sleep, alright?", I ask her.

"Okay Daddy.", she says closing her eyes.

*I quietly leave the bedroom. I call Roger(yes Rodas) and tell him that he can come over if he wants. Jordana doesn't care.*

*Roger comes over and we talk for a while. I then hear tiny footsteps. I turn around.*

"Hey Princess. Why are you out of bed?", I ask.

"I can't sleep. Who's this?", she asks walking to Roger.

"This is my friend Roger Rodas, Lou.", I tell her.

"Who?", she asks.

*I laugh. Knowing she's too little to understand what he does. Well she knows what I do so.*

"This is my buddy, and his name is Roger.", I tell her.

"Okay.", she says.

*She comes and sits by me. I wrap my arms around her, moving her into my lap, and holding her. She's tired, but doesn't want to sleep.*

"Hey Roger, if you wanna spend the night over here you can.", Jordana says.

"Yes! Sleep over!", Alyssa says and we all laugh, including Roger.

"That would be sweet of you thanks.", he tells Jordana.

"I want a race car Daddy.", Alyssa says out of the blue.

"Well okay. But you may have to wait a couple of years.", I tell her.

"Okay. Can Roger and you build one for me?", she asks.

"Yeah I guess.", I tell her, winking at Roger.

*He smiles.*

"Whoa! His smile is cool.", Alyssa says, which makes Jordana laugh.

"Burn Paul!", Jordana says.

*I look at my daughter with my quivering lip, and puppy eyes.

"Aww thanks sweetie.", Roger says smiling.

"So you like his smile a lot better than mine?", I ask.

"Well..", Lou says.

*Jordana's laughing even harder now.*

"Well you can forget about that car, babe.", I tell her.

"Nuh uh. Walker's never break their promises.", she says.

"Where did you learn that?", I ask.

"Uncle Cody.", she says.

"Oh.", I say. "What do you want the car to look like?", I ask my daughter.

"Green, blue, and red.", she says.

"Alright.", I say.

*After an hour or so, Lou falls asleep in my arms, so I take her back to bed.*

"She's so cute, Paul.", Roger tells me.

"Thanks. She's a handful though. Most of the time.", I tell him.

*He laughs.*

*Sooner or later we all go to bed. It's one am.*

~~~

Caleb's POV:

*I watch Cody slip on a banana peel. Haha! He plops back up and pretend nothing happened. He walks and walks pretending he's cool.*

"You alright?", I ask him.

"Yeah. My back hurts a little.", he says knocking on Paul's front door.

*Paul answers.*

"Hey.", Paul says.

"Hey!", Cody and I say.

"So whatcha guys doing here?", Paul asks us.

"We decided to come and visit.", I tell him.

"Both bored out of your mind?", Paul asks us.

"Yeah very.", Cody says.

*We both go inside.*

"Where's Lou?", I ask.

"She's with Roger, she went with him to watch him build her car.", Paul says and I look at Cody confused.

"Lou wants Roger and I to make her a car when she gets older.", he tells us.

"Oh.", Cody and I say at the same time.

~~

Roger's POV:

*I thought Alyssa would be scared to go with somebody like me. But I guess not. She really likes me, she started calling me Uncle Roger. I thought it was cute, so I told her she could call me that. We're at Pizza Hut eating. She really looks like Paul.*

"So you want that race care to be the same model as your Daddy's?", I ask her.

"Yes Uncle Roger.", she says smiling.

*I smile. After we eat, I take her back home. Paul's happy to see his baby girl home again. We had a good time. Paul thanks me for letting her have a good time. I tell him no problem. She was a good kid. Well looks like I have to go home now. I got to get my self ready for the race tomorrow.*

~~

Paul's POV:

*I'm over here beating the crap out of Jasmine, for not answering me! I'm so mad. Cops show up. Uh oh!*

~~~

(Still Paul's POV:)

"Paul Walker I sentence you to one year in prison. Case dismissed!", the Judge says and he leaves. I look back at my daughter with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I love you, Alyssa! Take care of my Princess!", I say getting dragged to my cell.