Me And My Daddy (Ch.38) Paul's Goodbye

Paul's POV.

*I sit on Jasmine punching her. I yell at her.*

"ARE YOU SORRY NOW? HUH JASMINE ARE YOU SORRY NOW?", I ask her.

"Are you gonna stop sending death threats now?", I ask her kicking her.

"Paul! I'm sorry!", she says.

"Liar! You would have-you would have stopped yesterday!", I tell her setting the place on fire.

*I leave and go home being found by cops.*

~~~~

"Paul Walker please rise.", the Judge say as I rise.

"I sentence you to life in mental hospital. Where you will wait for execution. Case dismissed.", he says as they get me up.

*I walk past my family crying. Because I can't say goodbye to my daughter. They put me in my room at the cabin and they leave me.*

*I hear my front door open when I'm eating cereal. I walk into the kitchen seeing this guy stand there. He looked like a groundskeeper.*

"Do you remember my name?", he asks me.

"Avery.", I say.

"Can I please go home. I wanna be back with my daughter. I want to get married one day and have another kid. Can I please go home?", I ask him crying.

"No because your time will come here. If you step out of here your dead. It will find you. Accept this new life and you will live a happier life. You cheated God once and you can't cheat him again. Goodbye Paul.", he says leaving.

*I stand there shocked. I hit myself in the head. Then I turn around getting suddenly scared like I knew what was going to happen.*

"Paul you can't cheat me again. I know your hiding spots.", unknown person says.

"My God leave me alone! Please! I just wanna go home to my daughter, Lord. Please! May I please Lord go home to my daughter?", I ask God.

"Paul. Son look around. You can start your life over again. Everything's going to be fine if you just continue with a new life and forget your past.", He tells me.

"But Lord I do want to start a new life. I want to start it with my daughter. You understand right? I mean your son has a new life right?", I ask.

"Paul. Sweetheart look, if you want to be back with your daughter, all you have to do is ask.", He tells me.

"Then Lord, may I please be back with my daughter? At home with her please?", I ask Him politely.

"Sure.", he says as he puts me back with my daughter and Jasmine.

*It goes back to my date night with my daughters and my Jasmine. I smile and I hug my daughters.*

*Then I see it all fade out. All unfold. I see myself in Heaven with God as an Angel. I see my daughter she's an angel too. I take a few minutes to myself just to sink this all in. I think it through.*