Me And My Daddy (Ch.23) Zuma

Lou's POV:

*Cody's dog Zuma comes in me and my Dad's room. He licks me, Dad, and Cody awake. Weird since Cody's on the floor in here.*

"Daddy! Uncle C's in here.", I say yawning.

"I know.", he says falling back asleep.

*I fall back asleep too. Then I wake up to find Dad shaking me to get up again.*

"Hey Dad.", I say.

"Hey honey. Meadow's waiting for you in her room. She said she wants to talk to you.", Dad says.

"Okay Daddy.", I say getting up and going to Meadow's room.

"Hi sissy! How are you?", I ask.

"I'm good. How are you?", she asks.

"I'm okay. Daddy woke me up.", I say looking at Meadow with my eyes feeling sparkly.

*She wraps her arms around me.*

"Do you wanna hang out with me today?", she asks me.

"Yeah.", I say. Dad knocks on the door.

"Hey uh do you guys wanna go out for breakfast?", he asks us.

"Did you burn the biscuits?", I ask.

"Maybe. Alright we will. Alyssa get dressed and get your guys shoes on.", he says.

*I go and get dressed. I put my shoes on me. I hold Meadow's hand and Dad's hand. Jordana's coming with us.*

~~~

Paul's POV:

"So what are you two doing today?", I ask Alyssa and Meadow.

"I'm hanging out with Meadow today, Daddy.", Alyssa tells me.

"Okay. What are y'all doing?", I ask.

"We might go watch a movie.", Meadow says.

"Alright. Lou you got to go to school tomorrow. You too Meadow.", I say.

*We eat, and I drop Alyssa and Meadow off at the movie theatre. I drive Jordana and I to Walmart, to see what we can get Alyssa for her birthday.*

"Has she seen Frozen yet, Paul?", she asks me.

"Lou and Meadow watched it last night.", I say and she puts it in the cart.

"Gift?", she asks me.

"Oh yeah, of course. I'm pretty sure she'll want to watch it again.", I tell Jordana.

~~~

Meadow's POV:

*The movie's over. I call Dad and he comes to get us. He drives us to the ice cream shop.*

"I want Vanilla, sissy.", Lou tells me.

"Alright. Two Vanilla's please?", I ask the worker. We get our Ice Cream, and we eat, then call Dad again. Jasmine comes to get us, since Dad's shopping for Alyssa.

"Hi Mommy.", Alyssa says.

"Hi sweetie.", Jasmine says. Dad told me to watch close when Jasmine's around Alyssa without him around.

*She says hi to me, I say hi back. She drives us to our house and leaves. We walk through the door.*

"Daddy's not back yet.", Lou tells me.

"Yeah I know. He said it'll be a little while. But he said Cody's upstairs still asleep if we need him.", I tell her and she nods, and sits on the couch watching tv.

*I lock the door, and I go and sit by her.*

*Dad and Aunt Jordana get back an hour later. We tell him we had fun. Once Alyssa leaves the room I tell him Jasmine came and got us.*

"Yeah I know. I called her and told her to come and get you guys. I wanted to see if she's still having a change of heart you know?", he asks me.

"Yeah. She was okay I guess. I just don't really know her.", I tell Dad.

"Well she used to babysit you when you were little, so you should remember her a little bit.", he tells me.

"Yeah I do remember her a little. I just never knew her as a little kid.", I tell him. He nods and I walk back to the couch to watch tv.