Me And My Daddy (Ch.14) Don't Do This To Me! (Part. 2)

Paul's POV:

*I'm getting full custody of my daughter today and that's final! We go to the court house.*

"Your honour, Paul doesn't take care of her, he abuses her, he doesn't even do anything to help out.", Jasmine says.

"Bull crap! I do everything-"

"Save it Mr. Walker or you will end up in jail.", the judge says.

"I DON'T CARE! I TAKE CARE OF HER AND JORDANA KNOWS IT! MY WHOLE FAMILY KNOWS IT!", I yell while security guards come behind me handcuffing me.

"SHE ABUSES HER! I TAKE CARE OF ALYSSA SHE SITS ON HER LAZY BUTT DOING NOTHING! SHE SHOULD BE MINE NOT HER'S!", I yell once more starting to cry.

"it's up to y'all's daughter, to decide who she wants to live with. Alyssa, sweetie who do you want to live with?", the judge asks her.

*She looks at me and Jasmine. Please let her pick me, Lord!*

*Jasmine looks at her and holds up candy.*

"Hey you can't do that!", I yell at Jasmine.

"Mr. Walker enough!", the Judge says.

"I want to live with...", she pauses. I'm already crying. My hearts telling me something different.

"Mommy.", she says and I fall to pieces, onto the ground.

*Jordana runs to me, holding me in her arms.*

"Wait!", my daughter says.

"I want to live with my Daddy.", Alyssa says running to me.

*My eyes are pouring out water. I hug her tight and kiss her cheek, not letting go.

"That brat!", Jasmine says.

"Ms. Pilchard! Security take her out!", the Judge says taking her out.