Me And My Daddy (Ch.24) Sit The Heck Down!

Paul's POV:

"Sit the heck down, Alyssa! You're in trouble.", I say hoping she'll sit down.

*She sits down in the timeout chair. She looks at me with the pouty face.*

"Don't make the pouty face.", I say and she changes it into a sad face.

"Honey.", I say.

"What?", she asks.

"Go get your shoes on.", I tell her and she goes and does that.

*I told Alyssa and Meadow they have to go to school today. Meadow's gonna walk her, and then she'll walk to hers. It's only across the street.*

*Lou comes back, having her shoes on. Meadow's following behind her.*

"I'll see you guys later okay?", I say.

"Okay Daddy.", Alyssa says hugging me. I hug her and kiss her cheek.

*Meadow hugs me and, I hug her backs and kiss her cheek. Then they walk out the door to go to school.*

~~~

Meadow's POV:

*I take my little sister to school that's just across from mine. I walk her to her class and give her a hug. Then I go to my school.*

*I walk to my locker, then to my class with my friends.*

~~

Paul's POV:

*I go and buy groceries while there at school. After I get done with that I go back home to put the groceries up. Jordana helps me. After I'm finished with that, I go and take a nap. It's only 11 but might as well.*

"Hey Paul?", Jasmine asks me.

"Yeah?", I ask not really awake.

"Could I move in with you, Lou, and Meadow?", she asks me.

"What?", I ask.

"Umm well I gotta find me a house first but uh yeah. Yeah you can move In with us.", I say smiling.

*She comes over to me and hugs me.*

*Jordana says she was done with me weeks ago, so now I guess I'm alright.*