Me And My Daddy (Ch.22) Looks So Perfect

Lou's POV:

"I want my Pop tart.", I tell Cody.

"no sorry babe. You already ate the whole house. If you eat anything else, you'll get sick.", Cody tells me.

"Please just one bite? Daddy!", I ask.

"No sorry. You'll get sick Alyssa.", Cody tells me. Uncle Caleb's on the couch reading a newspaper.

"Uncle Caleb?", I ask.

"No honey. Cody's right you'll get sick.", Caleb says.

"I thought that you were on my team, Uncle Caleb?", I ask.

"I am honey. It's just that you'll get sick.", he tells me.

"Daddy! I'm hungry Uncle Cody and Uncle Caleb won't feed me!", I yell.

*He comes down the stairs.*

"Dude give her something.", Dad says.

"Paul she's ate the whole house up.", Cody says.

"You know the number for emergencies right?", he asks Cody.

"Yeah 911.", Cody says.

"Good remember that. Now get her something.", he says.

"I love you Lou.", Dad tells me.

"Love you too Daddy.", I say.

*Uncle Caleb gets me my pop tart. While my Dad walks away back to his bedroom. Uncle Caleb hands me my pop tart, I eat it.*

*I start feeling sick. I go and tell my Dad. He tells me to lay down and rest. I do that. A little while later I get sick.*

~~

Paul's POV:

*Great! Now Alyssa's sick from eating too much food. If I cared earlier, I would've said no. I didn't feel good, I feel better now. Jasmine texts me and asked me if I'll help her pick out Alyssa's birthday present. I say sure. She also asks me what does Alyssa wanna do for her birthday party. I tell her I don't know, I haven't asked her yet.*

"Hey Alyssa?", I ask her.

"Yeah Daddy?", she says looking at me.

"Mommy wants to know what you want for your birthday. And where do you want your party at?", I ask her.

"I want Sheriff's Callie DVD, and I want to have one at Play Time Pizza.", she says.

"Okay. Thanks honey. Now Daddy's going with Mommy birthday shopping. Jordana's and Meadow's here, so is Cody and Caleb. Grandma and Grandpa are coming over in a little while. Ask Uncle Cody or Uncle Caleb to get you in the bath, okay?", I ask her.

"Okay Dad.", she says kissing and hugging me goodbye.

*I hug her goodbye and kiss her cheek. I then walk downstairs, and tell Cody or Caleb to get her in the bath, Cody volunteers. I say goodbye to Meadow and hug her. I kiss her cheek and leave.*

~~

Cody's POV:

*Since Mom and Dad are coming by later, I'll get Lou in the bath.*

"Alright Lou, take the towel.", I say and she takes it. I help her dry off, then I get her dressed.

*Jordana blow dries her hair. Right on cue, Mom and Dad knock on the door. Caleb answers the door.*

~~

Paul's POV:

*We get Alyssa's birthday gift and go. I still haven't decided who I wanted, I guess Jasmine. Maybe! I'm just waiting until after Alyssa's birthday party. If she shows up, nice to Jordana, Meadow, everybody. Then yeah. I go home to find my parents in Jordana's living room.*