Me And My Daddy (Ch.5) Forever Young

Paul's POV:

*Jordana and I take Lou go-karting. Lou gets In the blue one with me, while Jordana rides by herself in the purple one. So far we're beating Jordana.*

*After this we go to the store and I buy a scrapbook, for the two of us. Jordana has one of Lou and her, and I got one for me and Lou. Luckily a guy snapped two photos of Lou and I riding go-karts , and he printed it out, and gave it to me for a family photo picture. I put the picture in Lou's and mine scrapbook. Jordana puts the other picture in hers.*

*I take a picture of Lou and Jordana.*

*Jordana puts it in hers.*

*We go home, and I get my photo album out, and put every single picture of Lou in my scrapbook. I give Jordana some.*

*Then Lou and I make a time capsule.*

*I put one of my movies in there for her. She loves my movies. She writes down what she wants to do when she grows up. Her favorite things, then I close it up and she goes back inside and plays with her toys. I bury the time capsule.*

*I teach Lou about cars. She says she wants my car when she gets older.*

"Stop growing up fast.", I say picking her up, and tickling her.

*She laughs.*

"Dad stop I can't breathe.", she says and I stop.

*I kiss her cheek.*

*Caleb and Cody come over and play with Lou. I take Cody outside, I told him I'd deal with him later. So I punch the life out of him and lock him outside.*

*He starts trying to punch me back, but I pin him down to the ground.*

"Paul! Quit!", Jordana says pulling me off of Cody.

"What did I do man?", Cody asks me.

*I kick him in the face, and walk away.*

*Lou sees me do that, and she runs to our room crying.*

*I run after her and hold my daughter in my arms. I kiss her forehead.*

"Hey Daddy's sorry okay. Daddy didn't mean to beat Uncle Cody up, okay?", I say.

"Okay.", she says hugging me.

*I hug her back. I get up a hour later, fixing her dinner. She eats then I sing her to sleep.*