Me And My Daddy (Ch.30) Forgiveness (Part 2.)

This is gonna be funny or maybe

~~~

Morning

Cody's POV:

"DARN YOU CALEB!", I yell at him getting mad.

"Hahaha now you gotta kiss a cow.", he says.

"No you kiss a cow!", I tell him.

"Why don't you both kiss a cow and get it over with.", Jordana says.

*I kiss the cow and push Caleb to it. He kisses the cow.*

"See was that so hard?", Jordana asks.

"Yeah.", I say smiling.

~~~~

(Still Cody's POV:)

*Lou is spending time with time with Caleb and I. We get bored, so we make an hilarious video of Big Time Rush Boyfriend (not real video).*

*I'm pretending to be the boyfriend. So I go up to Caleb and I give him a kiss.*

*He swats at me.*

"Oh baby what's wrong?", I ask him.

*He splashes water in my face.*

*I wrap my arms around him and we pretend to slow dance. Michelle (Letty) closes Alyssa's eyes. I start laughing.*

*Paul gets in the video.*

"What is wrong with this family?", Caleb asks.

"I don't know.", Paul says dancing with Cody.

"How silly are they, Lou?", Michelle asks her.

"Very silly.", she says.

*Paul takes off his shirt and swings it around laughing.*

"Okay Lou let's go.", Michelle, Stephanie, and Felicia says taking Lou away from us.

"Hey I love you Lou!", Paul shouts.

"Love you too Dad!", she says.

*To end the song, I push Paul down and I get on him.*

"I know you want me!", Paul says and I laugh getting off of him.

*Caleb stops and saves the video.*.

*Paul get on the skateboard and skates to Lou and picks her up.*

*She rides with him for a few minutes.*

"I love you Codybear!", Paul says putting Lou down and passing me.

"I love you too Paullybear!", I say as he comes back around me smacking me in the head.

"B-b-b-b-b-boyfriend!", he says coming around me the third time with the skateboard. I jump In his arms.*

"Okay!", I say smiling while then I jump off.

*He stops and comes back over to Lou, and he picks her up, and puts her up on his shoulders.*

*Her and him smiling at the same time is like there's nothing that's bothering you.*

~~~

Paul's POV:

*I take Lou out to eat since it's just me and her today. We go to McDonald's and eat. She gets chicken nuggets, fries, and a Dr. Pepper. I eat a Double Whopper, with fries, and a Dr. Pepper.*

*After she gets done eating, she goes and plays at the inside playground they have. I watch her play while I eat still. She's finds a little girl and she goes and plays with her for a while.*

*We've been here for thirty minutes, eh might as well get her and leave. I tell her to get her shoes on. She gets them on and I throw our trash away and she follows me. I hold her hand while we're walking out the door to the parking lot.*

*We get home, and I get her into the bath and get her ready for bed.*

*She goes to bed around nine, I go to bed too I'm tired. I just realised something. Where's Jasmine and Meadow?*

*I call Jasmine and she answers.*

"Hey.", she says.

"Hey Alyssa and I are home where are you at? Do you know where Meadow is?", I ask.

"Meadow's at her friends and I'm at my Mom's.", Jasmine answers.

"Okay well did Meadow tell you when she was gonna come home?", I ask her.

"She said around ten.", she says.

*It's only nine thirty.*

"Alright. When are you coming home?", I ask her.

"I gotta pick up Meadow so I guess around ten.", she says.

"Alright. I love you.", I say.

"I love you too. I gotta go Meadow texted me and said she's ready to come home.", Jasmine tells me.

"Alright. I'm gonna get back to bed I'm tired. I already put Lou down so.", I say.

"Alright well I'll be there in a little while. Bye Paul.", she says.

"Bye.", I say hanging up and putting my phone down. I strip down I my undies and go to bed.