Me And My Daddy (Ch.21) Playing Bobby Z On Ya

Paul's POV:

"Paul, who do you want? Me or Jasmine.", Jordana asks me.

"I don't know.", I answer her back. Really not knowing who I want.

"Well, Jasmine told me she had a change of heart. I'm just letting her prove if it's true or not. Now I didn't tell her to kiss me. She just did. That was something I didn't expect.", I tell her.

"I didn't expect you were playing Bobby Z on me.", she says getting mad.

"Me? Playing Bobby Z on ya? That has nothing to do with this, Jordana.", I tell her.

"Well, you need to chose. Me or Jasmine.", Jordana tells me, walking up the stairs to her room.

*The problem is, I don't know who I want. Sounds corny I know. But I don't know who I want really, really don't. But I like Jordana better, she takes care of Alyssa. Jasmine is starting too.*

"Daddy, can we have Ice Cream?", Meadow asks me.

"Yeah.", I say getting up and getting them both Ice Cream.

*Wait Alyssa's birthday is coming up in four days. If Jasmine gets her something, that's proving she's having a change of heart, right? Yeah I think it is!*

*I get the Ice Cream out of the freezer. I grab two bowls, and an Ice Cream scooper.*

"Lou you want two scoops or one?", I ask her.

"Two.", she says.

"If I get you two, you have to eat it all. What about you Meadow?", I ask Meadow.

"Two. I'll eat it'll all. I love Ice Cream.", Meadow says.

"I'll eat it all Daddy. I promise.", Alyssa says.

"Alright.", I say scooping Lou and Meadow two scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream, and putting it in their bowls.

"Here.", I say handing it to them.

"Thanks Dad.", they both say.

"You're welcome girls.", I say smiling.

*I guess I'll see if Jasmine is okay or not.*