Me And My Daddy (Ch. 13) Don't Do This To Me!(Part 1)

Lou's POV:

"Daddy I wanna stay with Mommy.", I tell him and he looks at me.

"Why?", he asks me.

"Because I love Mommy more now. A lot more than Aunt Jordana.", I tell him and he starts looking all sad.

"But Daddy wants you to stay with him.", he tells me.

"I know. But I want Mommy.", I tell him.

~~

Paul's POV:

*Man I don't know why I even started dating. Alyssa wants to live with Jasmine now. I pack her stuff, so we can take them to Jasmine's. I put them in the car, trying not to cry. Trying to hold the fact that my daughter doesn't want to be with me anymore. I put her in the car, then we leave.*

"Here Jasmine.", I tell Jasmine, trying to act all cool about it.

"Thanks Paul.", she says hugging and kissing Alyssa's forehead. I look down and tears are rolling down my cheeks already. Can't hold it in anymore.

"I love you Alyssa.", I tell her.

*She just ignores me. That's when I know it's my cue to leave. As soon as Jasmine shuts the door, i'm sobbing. I drive back to Jordana's still crying. I'm in pain, she doesn't want her Daddy anymore, she wants the person who doesn't take care of her.*

*it's night time, and I can't sleep. Lou's not in here with me. I'm practically crying myself to sleep. I grab my phone from the dresser, and text Jasmine asking how my Princess is.*

*She doesn't say anything back. I text her again, this time I put it in capital letters. No response. That's it! I get my clothes back on, and drive to Jasmine's knocking on the door. I wait for about five minutes and I get no answer. I ring the doorbell. I call her, and text her, and keep doing that over and over. No response.*

"Jesus Christ!", I say getting all mad.

*I'm crying. I call Jordana.*

"Hello?", Jordana asks.

"Jordana I don't..don't know where my daughter is! Jasmine won't answer my texts, calls, I rang her doorbell, knocked on the door nothing! I'm worried!", I say busting out crying.

"Paul you stay there I'm coming.", she says as she hangs up. I'm continuing to cry my eyes out.

*Jordana comes and gets me. I'm still bawling my eyes out. My gosh I just want to know where my daughter is and how's she's doing.*