Chapter 1

Owen

* 4 years later*

Hooked On A Feeling poured from the jukebox in the corner of the bar. The clang of pool balls sounded throughout the bar as I lifted the glass of Tequila to my lips then slammed it back on the counter for more. As the bartender took my glass I picked my phone up and pressed Brook's name and put the phone to my ear.

This song is perfect for me. I thought as I placed the phone back on the counter. She didn't answer. I ran my fingers through my hair and the bartender placed the glass back in front of me. I slammed the glass back down and leaned forward to grabbed the bottle of Tequila off the back counter.

"Girl you don't realize what you do to me."

Brook was my everything and I fucked it up for both of us. My stupid self couldn't see what was right in front of me. No, I had to go and cheat on her with some girl that didn't even like or care about me the way Brook did.

"When you hold me your arms so tight."

Brook was a first for many things for me. The first woman I truly loved and cared about. I still care about her even though she hates me. After what happened at the park her voice, her arms, kept the nightmares and the depression away. She kept me sane when I thought about my... our raptors.

"You let me know everything's all right."

She was the first woman I ever told, I love you. She was everything to me and I fucked up. The last time I saw her she screamed at me to leave her. She told me she never wanted to see me again. She said the she hated me.

"Lips as sweet as candy, its taste is on my mind."

I miss everything about her. All I have left is the memories.

"Girl you got me thirsty."

"Just tell me when to stop. Ok?" I said and wiped the tears off her cheeks.

Her arms covered her naked chest and she began to shake. I ran my fingers through her hair and began to give her gentle kisses on her neck and bare shoulders. I hate the she feels this way. That jackass David, hurt her so bad that having sex causes her such bad anxiety.

"We can stop. Its ok." I mumbled against her neck

She shook her head and placed her hands on my shoulders. She pulled me against herself and adjusted her legs around my hips. Her fingers began to whined themselves through my hair. This was a nervous habit of hers , to help calm herself down.

"No. Just give me a second to adjust. I'm fine." She whispered in a shaky voice.

I lifted my head from her neck and pushed stray hairs off her forehead. Her hands slipped from my hair and to my chest. She ran her hands over my chest and shoulders, then her right hand went back to my hair. I stared into her gray eyes as she pulled me down to her mouth.

"You can start." She whispered and tightened her legs around my hips.

I began to move and she knotted her hand in my hair as I placed my hands on her hips. She gasped as I began to speed up and her legs tightened and her nails dug into my back. My lips moved from her mouth to her neck.

"Owen you really need to shave your beard." She moaned as she arched her back and pressed her chest against mine.

"Put its a nice beard!" I protested and moved my lips to her chest.

"I hate beards."

My hands caressed her thighs and she moaned my name as her nails dug deeper into my back. I buried my face in her neck and moaned her name over and over again as she climaxed and I followed. I rolled onto my back and Brook place her head on my chest.