Chatper 25

Owen

I pressed the elevator button for Brook's floor and leaned against the wall and closed my eyes. The doors opened on her floor and I held the door for a nurse pushing and old man in a wheelchair.

"Thank you, sir." She said and I nodded my head and walked down the hall towards Brook's room.

Brook has been in the hospital for almost a month now. Her ribs were horribly bruised and many were broken. But she seemed to enjoy to watch me suffer while sleeping on the little couch in her room.

Once I got to the room, Brook was sitting up and eating lunch. Maisie was eating the ice cream Brook was given.

"Nobody saved me any food." I asked and kissed Brook's cheek and smiled at her.

"You can have my cauliflower." Brook said and giggled as I made a face at her.

It was nice to hear her laugh and not grimace in pain.  Also to sit up and not struggle to breathe. Brook pushed hair behind her ear as she pushed the bed tray away and swung her legs off the bed.

"I don't like cauliflower." I said and helped her up as she laughed. "The bag has clothes for you. Jeans and a t-shirt. I left the coat in the car."

She nodded her head and grabbed the bag off the bed. She used her free hand to hold the back of her gown closed and walked to the bathroom.

"Do you want the rest of my ice cream?" Maisie asked and held the dish out to me.

"No. I was just joking. I stopped and got food before I got here."

"Where are we going after this?" She asked and sat the dish on the stand next to her. "Are you going to drop me off somewhere."

"No. No." I said and knelt down in front of her. "I'm building a house next to a huge lake. We will bring living in a trailer until I finish the house. You'll have your own bedroom and everything. Brook and I aren't dropping you off somewhere. You'll be staying with us."

"Okay Owen. I'm ready to check out." Brook said walking back into the room and dropped her gown on the bed. "It feels nice to finally have pants on again."

~~~~~~~~
"Maisie would you like another s'more?" Brook asked setting her beer down and grabbed the bag of marshmallows out of my lap. "I promise I won't burn the marshmallow like Owen does."

Maisie laughed as I rolled my eyes and moved out of the path of the smoke. The sun had set and Brook told me it was time to quit on the house for the day and join her and Maisie for s'mores.

"Better hurry and make those s'mores. I can smell rain coming on."

"Hush and make me a s'more." Brook said and blew a kiss to me. I laughed and grabbed the bag of marshmallows from Maisie who was still laughing.

As I cooked the marshmallow and watch Brook. She was smiling as she helped Maisie make her s'more, putting way too much chocolate on the graham cracker. Brook licked her thumb as she slid the marshmallow off the rod and onto the mound of chocolate. She turned to me and furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to suppress a smirk.

"Owen!" She shouted as she got up and started to laugh. "Your burnt my marshmallow."

I looked down at the rod and saw the end of the rod now held a burning black cylinder. Brook continued to laugh as she came around the fire and pulled the rod out of the fire and used the fire pit to scape the marshmallow off the rod.

"Here." She said and sat down in my lap. "I'll show you how to make it."

She began to cook her marshmallow and I looked at the side of her face. Her nose was slightly crooked from that asshole Mills breaking it, but she still looked beautiful. Her brown hair was down and blowing in the wind and I could smell her shampoo.

I wanted to turn her on my waist and kiss her. I wanted to unbutton the red flannel of mine she was wearing and kiss her chest. I wanted to feel her bare body against mine. I wanted to hold her in my arms again.

"Here." She said and turned in my lap as my hands went to her waist to hold her still. "Have a bite." She whispered as slightly moved her hips again.

"It's starting to rain." Maisie said as she grabbed the bag of marshmallows and rain towards the trailer.

I sighed as Brook got off my lap and grabbed the rest of the s'more supplies and headed to the trailer and she looked back and smirked at me. She then bit her lip as she closed the door behind her.

~~~~~~
"She's out." Brook said leaving the back bedroom and pulled the curtain shut. "Her chocolate high is over and she has now crashed."

"Well someone put lots of chocolate on her s'more."

"I put the normal amount."

"Yeah okay."

I flipped me off and grabbed two beers out of the fridge. She handed one to me and then sat down back in my lap.

Maisie took the bedroom in the back so Brook and I have been sleeping on the folded up kitchen table until the house was done being built.

"You know. The bed in the back is big enough for you and Maisie to share." I said and pushed hair of Brook's neck and kissed her.

"I rather sleep next to you." Brook said and sat her beer down and moved to straddle me with her legs.

Her hands began to tug on my shirt as she kissed my neck. She pulled my shirt off and kissed my lips as I sat my beer down and leaned back on the bed with a groan.

"How much longer till the house is complete?" She asked and kissed down my chest.

"Just a little bit longer." I said breathlessly and rolled her onto her back.

"Owen!" She yelled and I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Shush." I said and kissed down her neck. "We aren't alone anymore.

"Then you have to be quiet too."

I nodded my head and began to unbutton the flannel. The fabric slipped off her body and I saw that she was wearing nothing underneath. I looked up at her as she stared back biting her lip.

I kissed down her chest, ribs and stomach to take of her pants. She pushed mine down to as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Owen!" She moan into my shoulder as I pushed myself into her.

Her fingers ran through my hair and then dig her nails into my back as I began to move faster. Her moans were muffled by my shoulder and mine by her neck.

"Owen!" She said as I finished and rolled off her and pulled the covers up around her.

I laid on my side as she rolled against and kiss my collar bone. Her lips touched my chest as she caught her breath and then rested her forehead against my chest.

"I love you Owen." She said. "We stay together now right?"

"Yes. You, Maisie and me." I said and ran my fingers through my hair. "I love you too. I always will."

The End

Until the next move comes out and Brook, Owen and Maisie's story will continue.

But until next year if anyone is looking for a Jurassic Park fix, I have another Jurassic Park fanfic in the works but it would be a Zach love story with Owen having a little sister. It would follow the first movie but have mine own twist to the story.
Let me know if anyone would be interested in reading the story.

Hope everyone is having fun in quarantine and hope everyone is staying safe.

Thank you for all the support and love for this story. Glad you all enjoyed it.

Until the next movie!
❤️