Chapter 6

Brook
I woke to a beeping sound and opened my eyes to bright lights, that were in the ceiling. I turned my head and saw an IV in my arm. I was still sore but my stomach and throat no longer hurt.

I tried to set up but my ribs protest and I let out a screech of pain. The door flew opened and Owen walked in, followed by another person who was trying to stop him. I squeezed my eyes shut as Owen stopped next to me.

I wasn't hallucinating back in the forest. It really was him. Why did he look so worried? I never loved me. He cheated on me.

"Miss Kiess, how are you feeling?" The man asked.

I opened my eyes to Owen's green ones and turned my head to look at the wall. I can't look at him. When I look at him I see that girl.

"I'm fine." I whispered and took a deep breath, that caused more pain. "Just my ribs hurt. I can go back home?"

"You can't leave yet, until your ribs heal, or it stops hurting to breathe." The doctor said

"Can I have pain medicine? Or can you put me back to sleep? Please!" I said as tears leaked from my eyes.

"Brook." Owen said and place his hand in mine.

"No! Don't touch me." I yelled and tried to move away from him.

My ribs screamed in agony as I fell off the table and into Owen's arms. I cried out and my vision blurred. My chest felt like fire as Owen placed me back on the table. The doctor injected something in my arm and my eyelids became heavy.

The last thing I saw was Owen's green eyes and his fingers on my cheek.

~~~~~
I woke again to the smell of Chicken and my stomach growled. When I opened my eyes I was in a bed and a blanket was wrapped around me. This time when I sat up there was a dull, my manageable pain in my ribs.

I stood up and grabbed the wall as my vision blurred and my stomach growled again. I was thirsty and hungry.

A curtain blocked the bedroom from the rest of the trailer. I pushed the curtain aside and saw Owen standing at the stove holding a spatula.

"You're up just in time for dinner."

He took the pan off the stove and dished the chicken on to a bed of rice. He then placed the pan in the sink. I walked towards the door as his hand shot out and held the door closed.

"Let me leave. I want to go home!" I said and yanked on the handle.

"You can't go home. Nobody is allowed to leave, until we get these dinosaurs off. I want to go home too." He said and put a lock on the door. "Please eat, you have to be starving."

He turned and carried his plate over to the table. He pulled a chair out for me than sat down. I walked over to my plate and began to eat by the counter. He frowned but continued to eat.

The chicken was amazing and scarfed it down. Once I was done eating I wanted to go back to sleep. I didn't want to talk to Owen or look at him.

"You can sleep in the bed." He said putting dishes away.

I shook my head and walked to the front of the trailer, were the driver seat was. I curled up in the passenger seat and closed my eyes as, Owen's footsteps became louder as he walked towards me.

A blanket was placed on me. Then he turned and walked back. I heard the curtain being pulled shut as he went to bed.

~~~~~
I sat staring out the window and listening to Owen snore. I forgot how loud he could snore. He must be laying on his back. I loved when he laid on his back, it was easier to wake up first and wake him up to morning sex.

I shifted in my seat and squeezed my thighs together. I closed my eyes but only could see Owen's naked chest. All I could feel was his hands running over my body and his lips.

I pushed the cover off and walked to the back of the trailer. I stopped in front of the curtain and listened to Owen snore. The trailer became hot, or maybe it was just me. I took my shirt off and pushed the curtain aside.

Owen laid on his back and the cover was tucked around his hips. One arm laid across his chest and the other was under his pillow. I took a deep breath and pushed my shorts down my legs. I then lifted my leg and straddled his hips.

He jumped awake and his hands went to my waist. Before he could say anything I leaned down and kissed him.

~~~~~~
If anyone is a Thomas Brodie Sangster fan, I have posted the first two chapters of my fanfic with him. It is called Lost
It is posted on my page.
Enjoy!
❤️