Chapter 7

Owen
My hands hesitated above her body, because I was unsure if I should touch her or not. Believe me I really wanted to. But, my lips had their own brain and were moving against hers. Then my desire took control of my body and I placed my hands, on the backs of her thighs.

She began to kiss across my cheek and then to my jaw. Once she got to my neck I rolled us over and hovered above her. Her shirt was off and her chest rose and fell with her sharp breathes, as she looked up at me. It took all my strength to not kiss her again. I couldn't.

"Brook!"

"Owen, please. I need you!" She said and leaned forward to kissed my collar bone.

"Brook. Brook stop. You're just going to make yourself upset, if you go through with this."

She leaned back down and she had tears in her eyes. I tried to move off her, but she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pressed her lips to my ear.

"I won't regret it." She said then began to kiss behind my ear.

I leaned away and she frowned. Her hands slipped down my shoulders and to my chest and she began to bite her lip. I curled my hands into fists and griped the bedsheets.

"Owen. Please." She whispered as more tears fell down her face.

"Why are you crying. Is it your ribs."

"No." She said shaking her head, then her eyes went to my chest. "It's because I still love you and it seems you don't. You won't even touch me."

Her hands left my chest and she wiped her cheeks. I lifted my hand and cupped her cheek as she looked up at me.

"I still love you too. I'm sorry for what I did. It was a horrible mistake and I will always regret doing it."

Every night in my dreams she screams at me, telling me she hates me. That she never wants to see me again. Her slamming the door as she leaves the apartment. Why? Why did I have to cheat on her? I could never answer that question. It always kept me up at night.

"I still hate you for that, but I can't stop loving you. I never could." She said and gently punched my arm.

I smiled and she began to giggle. Oh my, I missed her so much. Her giggle, her smile, her eyes, her soft lips. I've missed everything about her.

"Owen, please!" She whispered and wrapped her legs around my waist.

I gave in and pressed my lips to hers. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders as my hands travelled to her panties. I slipped them off and cupped her as she gasped. Her chest pressed against mine as she shook her head.

"No. No playing around. I need you."

Her hands went to my underwear and she untangled her legs to get them off. I hovered over her again as my hand went back to her cheek.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Please!"

I leaned down to kiss her and her fingers went to my hair. She gasped as I entered her and he chest pressed against mine. I began to move slowly. I did not want to hurt her, or but pressure on her ribs.

"Owen, roll over." She breathed.

I rolled us and she sat up and placed her hands on my chest. Her face contorted in pain and I grabbed her waist.

"Let's stop. Your in too much pain."

"I'm fine. I just need to sit up."

She began to move and bite her lip. Her eyes squeezed shut and her breaths came faster. My hands rested on her hips as she look at me while biting her lip.

"Fuck." I moaned and closed my eyes.

She always did that when she rode me. She always likes to tease me, because I can't kiss her. When she bites her lip it always turns me on and she knows that. She always loved to tease me.

"Brook!"

She through her head back and moaned my name. Her hands gripped my wrists as she started to move faster.

I've missed her so much. I've missed everything about her.

I gripped her hips as she moved and I watched her. Sweat began to form on her chest. Her hair was coming out of its bun and her chest bounced along with her movements.

She leaned forward and placed her head on my chest. Her face was in my neck as my arms wrapped around her back, taking care not to hit her ribs. I began to move my hips as she came, whispering my name.

My movements became sloppy as I came and moaned her name. Her fingers found my hair and she laid on me till her breathing evened out.

She slowly moved off me and I stretched my arm out. She placed head on my shoulder and I pulled the covers up. Her fingers tangled with mine and her other hand test on my chest as she signed.

"I still hate you." She said and turned to kiss my collar bone.

"I love you too." I said and squeezed her hands.