Chapter 3

I'm really sorry I haven't updated. I'm glad I have so many of you that want me to update consistently. I'm really thankful for you guys because I remember a few months ago when there were literally two people reading and I'm completely sorry that I haven't been a good author and update on a schedule like I had tried to do with Lunar. But I'll try my best. There probably won't be that many over the next few weeks because I have Regents exams until the 25th and on Saturday I'm going to the tour. BTW Is anyone going? Maybe I'll meet you!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Lucy's POV

When I read  the caller idea on my phone, I swear I almost choked. Expecting it to be Connor, hoping it would be. But it wasn't I quickly towel dried my body and ran into the elevator before answering my phone.

"Hello?" I questioned while pressing the button for the tenth floor. 

"Hi, Lucy!" a happy and bright voice boomed through my left eardrum.

"Hey, Lia, what's up?"

"I came over the guys' house today and I saw Connor missing, and I was worried, you know, first you and now him. Well, you're not missing... but, you get the point."

"Did you come over the house to see Jc?" I sang. At least one of us should be happy. And if Connor doesn't want to be than Jc should.

"Yeah," she said after a long silence.

"Do you still like him?" I held the phone between my ear and shoulder while opening to door to my room and proceeding to plop on the couch.

"Yeah," there was hesitant in her voice.

"Look, Lia, that night that Trevor asked about why you guys broke up... Did I have anything to do with it? Because really I don't like Jc that way, and I think you two are cute together."

"It was more me being paranoid. When I saw how he looked at you... it made me worry. Like wonder if he actually liked me."

"I think he actually likes you, Lia, you and me don't compare."

There was a long silence for a while. I used this time to strip of my bathing suit and into a robe. I needed to shower. 

"I think you two should go for it again. Worst case scenario you guys break up."

"I want to."

"Good! Do it! You two are so cute!"

She stifled a laugh, but it began to fade when she spoke again, "So what about you?"

"What about me?"

"Lucy. Clearly Connor running off had to do with you. And when I came over they were all flustered because you two apparently got into a fight and, is it true? You know where he is?"

"Yes," I sighed, "I know where he is."

"What did Liz say you said?" she asked her self, "You owed-"

"Yeah, I owed it to him not to say. As mad as I am-was. I don't think saying where he is to all the guys is the... best idea." I chose my words carefully. Best idea seemed like the safest route.

"What about me and Liz? We're not the guys!"

"If I told Liz Ricky would definitely find out and end up going there with her. That's why I didn't tell."

"That still leaves me," she persuaded.

"Lia, it's just hard. I know he doesn't want me to tell anyone, but I also don't want him sitting there all by himself." I took a long pause. "If I tell you. You promised you won't tell anyone else?"