Chapter 9

Lucy's POV

Another day, another city. I stood in Acapulco, which was south from Mexico City. I hadn't seen much of Lucas. He missed his flight last night, which I thought was hilarious.

Stupid, cocky bastard.

"Here," Marcus handed me a fat cat.

"Oh my gosh, is this Leo? I almost didn't recognize you bud," I laughed cradling the kitty, "Marcus, you made my cat fat."

"He gained a little weight... so?" Marcus shrugged.

I laughed and Marcus joined in, until his phone began to ring.

"Hello... Oh hi, Lucas... Why'd you take a bus?... Okay... Hurry up... She's starting soon!" 

"He's coming back," I groaned.

"I thought you two got along."

"No, Marcus, we don't!"

"Alright, give me the cat back. You have to start getting ready."

I handed Marcus back my what I supposed was Leo under all of that fat and fur and got dressed. It didn't really matter what I wore on this tour, so most of the time it'd be a t-shirt, skinny jeans, and vans. I pulled my hair back into a tight bun that would stay the whole day. I was thinking of cutting my hair. A lot of it anyways. It got in the way when I spray painted and it'd be a nice change. 

Maybe I'll get it cut after I finish today.

Connor's POV

Everything felt like it was in hyper speed. I just wanted to relax. The tour had literally just ended, and I was at Vidcon. 

And there were a lot of fans. I wasn't mentally prepared for this, and honestly, I was just hoping these three days would go by quick. I needed normal in my life again. Although I knew that it wouldn't come.

Lucy left over four months ago and everything felt like an up-hill battle lately. More than lately. Just even since she left. I needed change.

I had a signing scheduled for today, and then I could go out with Tyler, Troye, Korey, and the Brits. I had gotten pretty close with all of them. It was a completely different environment from the o2l guys. Don't get me wrong, I love them to death, but sometimes they're just overwhelming.

I was glad day one at Vidcon had gone by fast. As a celebration me, Troye, Tyler, and Korey went to Tyler's hotel room and sat on our computers. We're internet people, what did you expect.

"I'm exhausted," I sighed.

"Me too," Troye laughed.

"Just think, we have two more days of this."

"Ugh," I buried my face in a pillow. 

I miss coming to Vidcon as a viewer. Now I have to run everything and it's just so stressful. Tomorrow I have some thing with the rest of o2l scheduled. Alright, that means I can hang out with them tomorrow. I don't want to totally ditch them by hanging out with these three the entire time. At least they would put it that way. Considering lately I haven't spent a lot of time with any of o2l.

I've been doing a lot of thinking over the past few months. I won't admit it anymore, but I miss Lucy, a lot. I barely admit it to myself. I try to find and force other reasons that could cause my unhappiness.

I should feel better considering I talked to her for the first time in forever yesterday, but I feel she's hiding something about Lucas from me.

Lucy's POV