Chapter 12

Connor's POV

"Connor? Are you ready yet!"

"I'll be down in a second."

I quickly looked over myself and fixed my hair. Where was Kian taking me, and why does this have to be a big mystery, and why does it have to be at night? Isn't the nighttime the best time to be murdered? Why does Kian want me killed?

I descended the stairs to find an overly-joyous Kian at the front door.

"Ready?"

"Yeah, are we taking my car?"

"Yeah, I have the directions, I'll just read them to you."

"Okay. Where's Jc and Ricky, aren't they coming?"

"No. Jc is with Lia and Ricky is with Liz."

"Alright, let's go then."

I hopped in the drivers seat and listened to Kian's directions. We drove for what seemed like hours. I really, really hate LA traffic. I mean, who's on the road at nine at night anyways?

Me and Kian.

After a while Kian told me to turn left into a packed parking lot. I looked at the building. Why did Kian bring me to a club?

"Kian-"

"Just enjoy yourself. I know I'm going to."

"Kian," I said again as he dragged me through the doors, "I have to catch a plane tomorrow morning. And I just don't feel like being here. And-"

"Connor?"

"What," I looked up from my feet. The club was packed. Holy shit. "Kian?" I turned back to Kian, but he wasn't there.

My eyes found he's bleached hair on the dance floor with a pack of girls. Oh, Kian, I want to leave.

While Kian was partying it up on the dance floor, I went over to the bar. I sat down in a stool and sighed.

"What can I get you," a man said while wiping down the bar.

"Uh... can I just get a Bud Lite?"

"I.D.?"

Oh that's right, I look like I'm sixteen. I handed the bartender my I.D. In return he gave me a beer bottle. I began chugging it down, hoping it would make the night go by faster.

I was alone at the bar until a girl approached. My eyes widened when I realized how close her breasts where to my face. I shook my head to get the image out of my mind.

"One Red Russian."

The bartender smiled and began to make her cocktail. WHAT? He IDed me and not her. She's definitely not 21.The bartender handed her the drink still with the goofy, crooked smile visible.

"Thanks," she grinned.

Wait a minute.

Fuck.

Alicia?

Lucy's POV

"This churro place is suppose to be good," Lucas said as we turned into a lot filled with little shops.

"I thought Marcus was supposed to be here. With us."

"Yeah, uh... he should be here soon."

"Mmm." I knew he was lying.