Chapter 15

Connor's POV

What happened last night?

I remember Alicia coming over, but from there everything went blank. I was lying in my bed. I'm not sure how I managed to get here. I remembering being in the hotel, I didn't remember ever driving home to LA. 

So, how did I get here?

I thought hard about what happened, and soon the dazy memories came back.

Alicia and I had pretty much emptied her vodka bottle. I was sprawled across the couch, she lay on the floor. We practically stumbled over each other's words. We were very drunk.

My head was pounding, but I continued reminiscing last night.

Alicia was acting weird. She came and sat down on top of me. I remember trying to shove her off me, while she tugged on my hair. I think she manage to unbutton one of the buttons on my shirt before I pushed her to the floor. That made her angry. I think she punched me in the face. I felt my lip, it stung and I cringed. I remember Alicia freaking out and throwing a bunch of my stuff on the floor. 

Then some person came into the room. He talked to Alicia calmly, and she left. She actually left. Then the stranger brought me to his car and drove me back to LA.

I think.

My head really hurt, I didn't even know if I was remembering things correctly. I tried to ignore the pain as I concentrated hard trying to remember who's face saved me.

I thought for a while.

It was definitely a guy my age.

He had brown hair for sure. Troye? No, Tyler would have been there too. There was only one person.

He was built. Jc? Ricky? No, he was too short for Ricky and too tall for Jc.

I don't know who else it could have possibly been.

Oh no.

It couldn't have been.

"Hey, Connor, feeling better," a head peaked in through the door.

But it was.

Lucy's POV

I could be more confused. I was on the plane. Marcus was overly-excited, and Lucas was pretending he was asleep.

How could Lucas figure out me before I did? It just doesn't make sense! 

I tried to get my mind off of everything as much as possible, but I would look over to the seat next to me and start questioning things again. 

The plane would be landing soon, and I'd be getting ready for another day of painting depressing things that reflect how I feel.

Not today. I'm going to paint some happy stuff today. I promised myself that.

After setting up all of my supplies, a small crowd began to form. I looked around. Marcus was bringing canvases over and Lucas was no where to be found.

"Hey, Marcus?"

"Mmm?"

"Where's Lucas?"

"Lucas!" he practically squealed, dropping all of the canvases on the nearest table before running over to me. "Why? Do you like my nephew now!"

"Only in your dreams, Marcus," I glared at him.

"Oh poo."

"Did you really just say that," I let out a laugh.