Chapter 20

There's a part in this story where I write that people say 'okay' a lot.

1. I am not referencing The Fault In Our Stars.

2. If you comment TFIOS or OKAY. OKAY? I will virtually hit you.

3. Just because someone writes 'okay' does not mean they are referencing TFIOS. Thank you.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Lucy's POV

I walked back to the hotel we were staying at. Jerry told me Liam was here, and I was so happy to see him. 

When I arrived at the hotel I saw him talking to Marcus... and Lucas. Great. 

"Liam!" I cheered, running and forcing a hug.

"Hey, baby sis... what are you wearing?" he laughed.

"I get it! I have to change." I could feel Lucas looking me up and down. Disgusting pig. I tried my hardest to pretend he wasn't even there. "So where are we going for lunch?"

"This place on The Grove."

"The Grove?" Deja vu. "That's a half hour away though. Will we be back in time?"

"If you hurry we will," he ordered.

"What do I wear?" I said pressing the elevator button and stepping in.

"Semi nice?" He said the next part in a murmur, but it sounded like, "We looked out of place the last time." Then he yelled, "Hurry up!"

Semi nice? Semi nice? Do I even own semi nice? After a minute of panicking I quickly put together the perfect outfit. I threw on a boho-styled dress from Charlotte Russe. I knew that I probably wouldn't have time to come back to the hotel, and I wasn't going to perform in a dress, so I put on leggings underneath the dress. I matched it with tall brown boots, and a tan fringe purse. I was pretty proud of myself for picking out such a cute outfit in such little time.

When I arrived back down in the lobby Marcus was gone, and it was just Liam and Lucas talking. As the elevator doors opened, their conversation stopped and the eyes fixed on me.

Liam smiled and said, "Ready to go?"

I nodded, and he casually threw his arm around my shoulders. I looked at Lucas who was just staring at me.

"Take a picture, Lucas, it'll last longer."

He turned red and quickly turned his gaze away from me.

"What were you two talking about?" I said when we got into the car.

"Remember when you were in New York and I had told Lucas you were my girlfriend," he laughed. "Well, he questioned me about it, because Marcus told him I was your brother. And I said, 'Yeah, I'm her boyfriend.' And then he was like, 'Well, I hate to tell you she cheated on you... with me.' I just laughed at him. Then you came back down."

"Why can't he just go back to where he came from?" I grunted.

"Well, it's pretty hard to catch a flight to outer space," Liam said in the most serious tone ever. I couldn't help but burst out in laughter at his sarcasm.

"He's not from outer space," I giggled, and then turned completely serious, "He's from hell." This time Liam burst out in laughter. God, have I missed him.

We walked into a restaurant named "Wood Ranch." So much deja vu. We were seated immediately. Thanks for making reservations, Liam.