Chapter 43

I haven't gotten out of my room in a couple days. I knew that if I did I would probably kill Negan and get everybody I care about killed because I couldn't control my anger.
           I decided to clean my room up after my rampage. I just decided picked up the main stuff, like the dresser and the night stand back to were it belonged. But Broken lamps and some of my clothes still littering the floor.      
         Nobody has bothered me except for Dwight coming in once seeing if I wanted any food. And he didn't even come in, I just talked to him on the other side of the door. They just leave my food on the ground outside and I pick it up when I please. I'm sure they are still adding up points from the food they brought me but I couldn't care a less about their point system.
         I was really surprised that Negan hasn't tried to talk to me or yelled at me to go get back to work. Don't get me wrong I love the silence away from him but it feels weird.
            I decided I would finally get out of my room and go talk to Negan. I have to find a way to make sure my people are protected and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make sure that happens. I walk up the stairs to Negans room. I knock on the door but still walked in without the Okay. That was a mistake.
         When I walked in I saw Negan under his sheets with a women underneath. Negan turned his head around looking pissed at whoever barged in but then his eyes softened when he saw it was me. The women moved her head and I was that it was Sherry. She looked totally embarrassed as she tried to hide her face away from me.
           I felt like the room just got a hundred degrees hotter, I was so embarrassed I didn't know what to do. I was so stunned I couldn't even speak. I just watched as Negan slowly got off of Sherry and sat on the other side of his  bed. He wasn't even trying to hide himself unlike sherry who covered herself all the way to her collarbones with Negans black sheets.
          I looked to my side and suddenly found his couch's very interesting. I stood there with my mouth open not knowing what to do. "Ohh, I'm sorry..." I say to Sherry. She has always been kind to me and I felt sorry for her that I had to see her this way.
               But Negan is the one who decided to answer me. "It's alright doll, What can I do for you?" He asked all calmly. Like I walked in on him brushing his teeth and not him sleeping with one of his wives. "It can wait." I say as I hurried up and turn around and walk back to the door.
            "Hey Haliey." He says  just before I walked out the door. I turn my head slightly to let him know that I was listening. "There is always room for one more." He gives me that sly smirk as he winks at me. I scoff in annoyance as I walk out the door. I did my best to hide my emotions at the fact that I was totally devastated at what I saw in there.                 
           Everything that just happened to my group just kind of disappeared as I started thinking on who I thought Negan before he had found my group and I actually thought he was changing. Now, I know that Negan flirts with every girl he finds but I thought there was something actually between us. The way we kissed and how he would actually be nice to me.
        I could feel the tears threatening to fall but I pushed them back. I am not going to cry because some hoe bag decided to sleep with one of his wives. He is an evil man who doesn't care about anyone or anything anymore. I am not going care for a man who acts like he is a god and is above everybody else. He doesn't deserve that kind of attention, not by a long shot. I mean nothing to him and he means nothing to me.