CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

Ragnar's fingertips rubbed small circles on her pale skin as they looked each other in the eyes

Ragnar's fingertips rubbed small circles on her pale skin as they looked each other in the eyes. He pushed her closer, feeling her hard nipples against his chest caused himself to harden quicker. His breath hitched and soon their lips brushed lightly against each other. She licked her lips before she placed hers against his. A groan left Ragnar's lips as she sat down on his groin, he felt her warmth against him and another groan slipped past his lips as she started to rub herself on him, back and forth.

However Vál soon stopped as she pulled away to look him in the eyes, both of their eyes were dark as the sky in the darkest hours of the day. When Ragnar moved to attach their lips again Vál moved away before leaving the tub with a confused Ragnar looking at her. Not bothering to cover her naked and wet body she stood by the fire, looking at it as her mind was filled with thoughts. She heard Ragnar leave the tub and soon she could feel his presence behind her. He placed his hand on her waist again and pulled her back slowly before resting his forehead against the back on her head. Her long wet hair made small drops of water run down her body. Ragnar moved his hand to her naked beast, giving it a slight squeeze which made her let out a silent sigh. His free hand removed her long hair from her right shoulder before placing his lips there, sucking and biting.

Vál turned around and placed her lips on his again. Their lips molding together but they weren't made for each other but they didn't care. Ragnar bent slightly before picking her up, she wrapped her legs around his waist as he walked over to the bed only to place her down and hover above her. Her breath was rugged as he made his way down, his lips sucking on her collarbones before moving further down to her naked chest. Her hand gripped his shoulder tightly as he sucked on her nipples. Her eyes widen when he continued down, placing one of her legs over his shoulder before placing his mouth between her legs. Her mouth fell open and her eyes rolled back. He moved one of his hand to her breast to give it a squeeze. He groaned when she started to move her hips agains this mouth.

She couldn't focus on anything but how his tongue moved around her bundle of nervers over and over. Warmth pooled in the bottom of her stomach as she pressed his head closer to her core. She didn't want him to stop, when she forced her eyes opened she started into the familiar ocean blue ones. Caught in the moment, the pleasure being almost too much, she couldn't see if it was Björn nor Ragnar between her legs. She took his hand that was on her breast, gripping it tightly as she got closer and closer. Soon it got too much, she came and a loud moan left her lips as she squeezed his head with her thighs.

Trying to calm down she barely had time to open her eyes before Ragnar attached their lips together again. She placed her hand on the back of his head before pushing him over to straddle his waist. A smirk was spreading itself on his lips as she placed one hand on his chest as the other gripped the bottom of his hard member. Placing it by her entrance before sinking down, both of them groaning. Ragnar griped the blanket underneath him as the pleasure filled his body as his other hand gripped her hip. Finding her rhythm he started to move his hips. Both of them closed their eyes as they started to pick up the pace. Vál's nails dug themselves into his chest and soon Ragnar had turned them around, him hovering above her as he started to thrust deeper, harder and faster. She groaned and started to claw on his back instead. She hit her face in his neck and he nuzzled his into hers as he groaned.