Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

Yiandra's POV

'Damon Savier Ignacio'

Everytime I hear his name I feel so alive. Know what? He's my Boss. I'm so lucky being his secretary, it feels like I'm being blessed not just because of his physical appearance but also of his attitude. He's a snob, and I like that coz for me it looks unique.

It's so pretty obvious that I like him since the first day I'm employed here.

But there's some things that makes me mad in him. He brings different bitches everyday here in our office, they fvcked and I felt so cheated even if I have no right. How stupid of me!

I know he's a playboy and no one can change that except me. I am so determined to change him and no one can stop me. But I don't know how to start. I'm beautiful and I admit it truly, every person that I encounter tells me so. They telling me I'm gorgeous, height, body and brain, I have all of those.

But then he never dares to keep an eye on me. He still ignores me, but not this time Mr. Ignacio. I am Yiandra Hernando and I'm ready for anything this time.

---

I was so bored here in my office. Yeah, I have my own, he gives me this place and I don't know why he does. How sweet right?

As I've said I'm so bored here coz he's not here. Based on my instinct he's going to be late. Tsk. I just check his appointments that I'm going to report in him later.

While checking his appointment I heard someone knocks the door. I immediately open it. I was shocked when I saw ... him.

B-but why? I should be the one who'll going to go in his office. Note! This is the first time. I giggled silently.

"Is there any problem Sir?" I asked him. My God! He's wearing a business suit, but still he's so God damn Hot and Gorgeous! I hide my giggles. But before I could react again I let him in, Am I that rude? Sorry I forgot. "Ahh-- I'm sorry Sir. Please come inside and have a sit."

He sat on the sofa, he was merely looking at me without saying anything. God! I'm getting wet in here! Yeah, when it comes to him I immediately getting horny. Fvck him! I mean Fvck me!

I was about to say something to him when he suddenly pulled me on to his lap. What's this?!

I was facing him right now the next thing I knew is he's kissing me hungrily. His hands are on my waist, he was pulling it into him aggressively, I can feel his manhood. It's hard, I thought. I put my hands in his nape and I pulled him closer to me. He seek his entrance into my mouth then he plunged his tounge inside me.

I feel the softness of the sofa, he let me lay there. I was just wearing a fitted red tube dress that makes me look so daring.

He undressed me without hesitation. I unbuttoned his suit, he helped me with it. Feeling expert huh?!

I'm not in own myself now because of his doings. I just moan, he touched me, It feels like there's an electric power that runs through my whole body.

I was naked all over while he is wearing only his boxer. He was playing my boobs with his one hand and my clit in the other hand. It feels so good especially he's the man that was doing it.

I felt his lips licking my boobs down to my stomach, then down ... there. It makes me shiver when he suddenly claim it. God! It feels like I'm gonna cum already.

"Ahmmm ... S-sir ... Ahmm. I'm ... I'm c-cumming!" He stopped on what he's doing. He pulled down his boxer and I was really shocked on the thing that is pointing me. I admit I thought he was BIG! But this thing is two times BIGGER than I thought. I gonna faint! But not now especially that I'm gonna reached my climax together with him.

He positioned his self, and then he entered in me while looking in my eyes. I'm in pain right now. It really hurts. Im a virgin and this is my first time. They are right you gonna encounter the pain first when it's your first.

He thrust faster and faster than earlier. He looked in my eye and all that I see is lust and desire.

Well what do I expect? In the first place it's my choice to give my purity in him.

He moaned loudly and thrust faster. I can feel that he is near. I put my hands at the back of his shoulder.

He thrust and thrust and thrust until we reach our ... climax.

I felt his hot liquid fills me. But? Shit! We didn't use condoms!

I looked at him to say something but he was closing his eyes. I sigh. I feelhappy and at the same time sad. I'm happy because what we did earlier is what Idreamed before and the same time sad because I don't know what will happen next. For him it was just sex. I know. I felt pain in my chest.