Chapter 11

Arielle's P.O.V

I crossed my arms and starred at him, his tan chinos hung off his lips loosely. The white shirt clung tightly against his torso. He starred at me, before sighing.

" I just wanted to talk about what happened 6 months ago" He replied, starring at me now.

" when you broke my heart ?"

" errm, yeah, I just thought we could try again" He whispered now glancing at the floor.

" theres no point in talking about it, you broke up with me after dating for a year and a half, just randomly called saying it was over, and then I realized why you did it, you think that I beleived your lie that we were growing apart?, sixteen girls sent me pictures of you with them, you cheated on me 16 times, not once but 16! how the hell do you think I felt about finding out about that? and then lets see you broke up with me on the day that my parents died knowing I was upset, than afterwards you never called on my birthday, you just left me there not saying anything else, so don't even think that you could waltz back into my life and get me back that isn't happening, I spent 5 full months crying over you , and I'm done with that, we could be friends whatever, but no way in hell are we ever going to be more than that, " I yelled in anger.

He starred at me with sad eyes, before looking away. My own tears falling down my cheeks. I ran out of my room and into the living room. Everybody looked at me before I ran out the hotel room door, not caring anymore. He hurt me and now he's trying get back with me? I slid down against the wall and pulled my knees to my chest.

" don't cry love, " He whispered, pulling me into a hug. I sobbed against his shirt and inhaled his usual sporty smell.

" i hate that I still love him"

" well you know they say that first loves never die out" Niall said, wiping away my tears. I sighed and moved away pointing to his shirt.

" it's called dry cleaning, don't worry, now come on it's time to cheer up"

" how?" I asked. He smiled big and stood up, pulling me with him.

" food!" He yelled , dragging me to the elevator. We waited for a few seconds before getting out of the hotel and walking down the street. Some girls followed but the diner we went to didn't let them through.

" hello how may I help you?" The waitress asked. She looked about 18 or so with long black hair and really pretty green eyes. I smiled and looked over at Niall.

" we'll have a stack of pancakes with extra syrup and whipped cream, 6 hashbrowns, and some more food anything you reccomend" Niall replied shutting the menu and handing to the girl who was wide eyed. That much food for only 2 people? But never underestimate Niall Horan and his stomach.

" now you have an event tomorrow! "

I nodded my head and watched as the piles of food was being placed on the table. There was so much that I could just feel the fat piling on.

" yeah, your coming to though so it should be fun" I replied stuffing my face full of the delicious pancakes.  Tomorrow we were going to a red carpet event for Men In Black III. I saw the other two movies and fell in love. So going to see this one would be amazing.

" by the way our managements wanted to see us all"

" what for?"

"they wouldn't say"

I shrugged and continued eating,until we were both full. Niall paid for it and we signed the girl's phone before walking back to the hotel. There was no more paparazzi or fans , so we were glad about that. I knew Paul and Kyle would both throw a hissy fit about us leaving in the middle of the night.