Chapter 23

Anna's P.O.V

I threw on some shorts and a green v-neck before walking out of my room and downstairs. I had an interview with Ellen. She wanted me to come back and discuss everything about my books again. But I knew that dreaded question about Harry would come back. Tumblr was blowing up with questions and rumors about mine and Harry's break up. Twitter was even worse. So many girls were sending me hate for ending it with Harry. Others were nice and apologized for the girls who hit me saying it wasn't right.

" you ready?" Patrick asked me opening the door to his BMW. I nodded my head and slipped in the soft leather seat. We drove for an hour to the studio with the radio playing. One Direction came on 3 times in total, he was everywhere. It was making it hard to even forget about what happened.

" come on Anna" He opened the door for me and we walked up the stairs towards where people stood. A girl led us into the green room and we plopped down. Lacey my makeup artist came and started doing my make up as Lucy was doing my hair. We were going for the natural curl look with a white lace dress with a plunging back.

" you look gorg" Patrick twirled me around making me smile a bit. A stage man walked over and led me through as Ellen introduced me. Fans sat on the stands waving my book Skinny Love around. My dream of writing a book came true and also being on the Ellen show.

We began talking about the series and any upcoming events for it. Until that question finally came she looked at me.

" you and Styles? breaking it off"

" umm yeah, but I have nothing against him" I said starring at Ellen. She nodded her head slowly.

" do you still love him?" She asked a small smile tugging her lips. Should I lie and say no?

" I always will" I whispered holding the tears back.

" well we have a guest here so come on out"

The audience erupted in screams as a curly haired boy walked out. He came over and smiled at me, his green eyes piercing into my soul.

" well as you all know I'm a man of few words" He said making the girls giggle. Ellen rolled her eyes and motioned for him to go on.

"so that's why I just wanted to say-" He turned his body to me and a large smile tugged on his lips.

" Anna Wilkes will you marry me?" He asked going down on one knee. I gasped and stood up not knowing what to do. The ring was gorgeous absolutely beautiful. A large stone sat in the middle with smaller diamonds surrounding it.

" yes, " I whispered but he still heard me, slipping the ring on my finger. He stood up and wrapped me in a hug, twirling me around. The whole audience started cheering and Ellen clapped giving us a hug.

" well that's a first here, an engagement !"

I then noticed over 6 million people are watching this and girls are sending hate right now or some maybe congratulating us. Harry leaned down and kissed me, it was soft but all the love was clearly shown.

" i love you so much" He mumbled pulling me into a hug.

" I love you too "

~~~~~~~

" were engaged" I said sitting down in the limo. Patrick left , and I was going with Harry. Apparently the guys were all here and watched the show.

" there about 10 trending topics on Twitter all of them in the top 10" Harry said taking my hand.

" well now all the girls will know your taken"

" babe I was always taken even if we were apart" He smiled and kissed my cheek, glancing at the ring.

" so now, all you have to do is say I do and were gonna start making babies' Harry winked at me, causing me to roll my eyes.

" sure whatever Haz" I replied, as we got out of the car and into the house where everybody was.

Arielle's P.O.V

After an hour of congratulating Anna and Harry everyone was strewn around the house. Niall and Sophie were in the front yard catching up. After aplogizing Sophie finally forgave Niall for leaving her without a single good bye. But atleast they were hitting it off, Niall deserved somebody like her. Liam and Danielle were upstairs in my room "talking". Louis and Eleanor were in the living room with Bella playing something. Anna and Harry went to the sound proof room and I didn't want to know what was happening there.

But it's crazy that out of all the members Harry is the first one to get engaged. Everyone thought it was going to Liam. I know he's getting there. Him and Danielle are going strong.

" hey " Zayn whispered sitting beside me, dangling his feet in the pool. Everyone was falling in love except for me. Emily apparently is coming and being Zayn's date for the wedding. I didn't want to see her. After spreading countless rumors that Niall is dating me and I'm cheating on Zayn. The media believes it and magazines are coming out with false stories. The fans know the truth, me and Niall wouldn't do that. But there is a picture of us together sleeping after a party.

" hi, I can't believe they're getting married"

"yeah I know, my mom thought we would get married" He chuckled and leaned back looking at the sky. Everyone thought we would be the first ones to tye the knot but things changed.

" well I can't get married to someone who I'm not even dating"

" Anna wasn't dating Harry when he proposed" He pointed out smiling. I shrugged and thought of another excuse. But nothing came up. I even thought me and Zayn would last. That everything would be perfect between us but he did some things that just broke me.

" is there a chance of us ever getting back together?" He asked gazing at me.

" your dating Emily, and maybe we aren't meant for eachother"

He sat up and angled himself to face me.

" you know perfectly well that me and you were great together, even that psychic said we were made for eachother"

" well some things change, i thought you would never cheat on me" I took my feet out of the water and dried them.

" i didn't cheat on you, if you look closely its the same picture printed 16 times but the clothes colors are different, you should have looked more closely by the way I love you, i always have and will" Zayn stood up and went back into the house leaving me. I took my phone out and looked at the pictures carefully, realizing he was telling the truth. But the damage was already done, nothing could be changed.

I made my way into the house when there was some squealing and a laugh heard. Looking around I spotted Zayn kissing Emily. Not wanting to look at them, I went to the front of the house, sitting down on the curb.

" hi Arielle, did you like my chocolates" A man's voice rang out , beside me. I widened my eyes and looked over seeing a older guy sitting there. He smiled and scooted over.

" your the guy whos been doing that?"

" are you and Zayn together?"

" yeah, we are, so could you please leave me alone" I replied hoping he would get the message and leave me.

" i said dump him, you didn't follow the rules, and i wanted us to be together Ari, we could runaway only us two"

" no, now get away from me" I shouted standing up. He smirked and grabbed my wrist so I couldn't runaway.

" don't fight it, come with me"

" no, leave me alone" I moved my arm around trying to get out of his grasp. Finally he glared at me raising his fist. I screamed and fell to the ground as some hard connected with my face. There was a laugh followed by yelling. By then I blacked out completely.