Chapter 16

Arielle's P.O.V

Me and Zayn walked up his driveway with Bella in front of us. There were some fans standing around but we tried to ignore them since Bella wasn't in the best mood today. She was upset that Niall took her cupcake before we went to the airport.

I decided to go with Zayn and than after the tour go to Ireland with Bella to Niall's house. It was better that way, besides I wanted to see Trish again. Zayn knocked and the door opened to reveal Safaa. She grew a lot, the moment she saw me her eyes lit up. She ran into me, giving me a big hug.

" oh my gosh, I missed you so much"

" i missed you to Safaa, your so pretty" I smiled and pulled her into another hug. Zayn was already hugging his mom who still didn't see me. Once they pulled apart, Trish looked up and gasped running over to me.

" Arielle! your so beautiful , we missed you so much"

" I miss you guys too" I replied hugging her as well. We all walked inside and Bella said hello to everyone. Her mood switched to a happy one the minute Doniya gave her a cupcake.I sat down beside Waliyha who looked even more beautiful.

" how's Daniel" I whispered into her ear. She blushed and hid her face in her hands. Zayn raised an eyebrow before shrugging it off.

" I'll be back later, see you" Doniya stood up and gave me another hug before leaving.

" alright Zayn go take the girls outside, I wanna talk to Ari here"

" sure mom, come on Bells, Safaa will show you her room" Bella grinned and Safaa took her hand running upstairs.

" I forgive you for not contacting us because of the whole Zayn thingy, but we missed you so much, Yasser won't stop talking about him not being able to teach you Arabic" I giggled and rolled my eyes. Zayn's dad was teaching me Arabic whenever we visited and he seemed to enjoy it. I liked it as well, Arabic was a hard language but I knew some words.

" well I'm here for the week"

" you and Zayn back together?"

" no, that's just management wanting some gossip, "

" he still loves you honey, don't worry it will work out soon, but Bella is such a cutie! were sorry about your brother" She patted my back and rubbed it a bit. I felt the tears start up and Waliyha frowned pulling me into a hug.

" sorry it's a sore topic still"

" it's fine sweetie, does Bella know?"

" no he always told her he was her brother so she wouldn't worry afterwards" I wiped away some tears and starred at Trish. She stood up and walked into the kitchen probably to get the tea.

" are you and Daniel together?"

" yeah we have a date tomorrow" Waliyha blushed, but you could tell her excitement.

" I'll help you with the outfit"

" thank you!,  can you come with me tonight to see my friends? we all love your music and they won't believe I know you"

" of course, "

She smiled and ran upstairs, as Bella was running downstaris. They both ran into eachother, and rubbed their heads before laughing. I shook my head at them and patted the seat next to me. Bella sat down and picked my phone up looking around.

" want a cookie Bells?" Trish asked. Bella nodded and ran over to her, taking the cookie.

" thank you gramma" She replied, biting into it. I widened my eyes and was about to correct her.