Chapter 17

Arielle's P.O.V

Me and Bella walked down the street with the huge bag of groceries. This morning Bella wanted ice cream and I just needed to go on a small walk. Yesterday night Zayn told me he still loved me, did I believe him ?  Yeah, but than everything hit at once, him lying and cheating. Now I just didn't know what to believe. Right after we went home Emily called, and they talked for a while with him ending it with "I love you".

" mommie! I want puppy"

" sweetie Larry is at home, we'll see him soon"

" no!" She shouted stomping her foot. I sighed and kneeled looking at her.

" if you be a good girl, than me and your daddie will consider it okay?"

" okay, I love you"

" love you too"

She wrapped her arms around me and I picked her up , walking back towards the house. Zayn went out with some of his old friends and Waliyha had her date. I was going to help her with the outfit and everything.

I stepped into the house and shut the door locking it. Trish walked out of the kitchen and smiled kissing Bella's cheek.

" don't worry sweetie, Bella will be safe here"

' yeah I know, but still it's sad to leave her"

" it's just for a few days" Trish pointed out. I sighed and nodded my head placing my bag on the floor. Management called and set up a lot of interviews and photoshoots so I had to go back to Mexico. Niall was already back in Mexico so atleast I wouldn't be all alone.

~~~~~

 I curled the last strand of black hair and hairsprayed it into place. Waliyha smiled and stood up , looking in the mirror.

" can I borrow something of yours?" She asked me.

" of course come on"

I led her to Zayn's room and kneeled down looking through my things. She pulled out a short red mid thigh dress with a lace backing. It was really pretty and definately made for her. She wouldn't look skanky or conservatice, just sophisticated.

" put it on" I waved her off into the bathroom and sat down on the large king sized bed. Zayn strolled in collapsing beside me.

" do you have to leave?"

'yeah, so you better take good care of Bella"

" I will don't worry" He pulled out his phone and started tapping away.  The door bell rang and I skipped downstairs opening the larg white door. I scrunched my eyebrows up in confusion and looked around before setting my eyes on a basket.

It had roses, and chocolates in the basket with a note sticking out and an envelope. I picked up the envelope and opened it, gasping at the pictures. There were pictures of me and Bella from this morning and than pictures of me and Zayn from the park. Except for Zayn's face was crossed out and so was Bella's.

I've been following you for a while, your beautiful, we will see eachother soon.

~ Your Secret Admirer

 " oh my god, Zayn come down here"

" what happened?" He walked up beside me and I handed him the note with the envelope.

" who gave you this?"

" I don't know, someones been following me" I whispered starring up at him.

" we should go to the police"

" they won't do anything they have no idea who it is"

" well your not leaving the house by yourself, who the hell does this?" His eyes were glazed with hate.