Chapter 20

A/N; So this chapter shows how Niall feels, about Arielle and stuff, so enjoy :)

Niall's P.O.V

I paced around my dressing room , only stopping to glance at the time. Only 10 minutes until show time. Arielle was already out there singing. Her voice giving me goose bumps, she was amazing. Everything about her was great. The way her eyes would light up with every smile. When she flipped her long hair back. The small dimple in her cheek. The way she always puckered her lips when in deep thought. But she was only my best friend.

" Niall! snap out of it lad" Josh snapped his fingers in front of my eyes causing me to stop walking. He sat back down on the black leather couch with a stupid smile on his face.

" sorry mate, just thinking"

"about Arielle? why won't you just tell her you love her?" He asked, now eating some kind of sandwich.

" because she still loves Zayn, he's my best friend, i can't do that to him, he had her first" I replied back collapsing onto the couch.

" yeah well he also lost her, she's not actually dating him, just go and tell her" He shouted now, standing up. Josh was one of my good friends and he knew that I loved Arielle. In more than a friendship kind of way. Everyone thought I had a small crush on her when I first met her, but it developed into something more. It hurt to see her date Zayn and be all in love. When she broke up with her , it gave me a small chance. A chance that I should have taken. But he was back in her life. I can't change that especially since Bella is calling him daddie.

" Niall your up" The stage manager said pulling me over to the stage. I asked if I could perform a song by myself. Management agreed so here I was. Maybe  Ari will catch on that it's about her.

I walked onto the stage and the screaming started. It was great to see all these fans come for us. I loved them, they meant everything to me. I waved at them all which caused them to scream more.

" okay so heres just a little song that explains some stuff" I said into the microphone. A guy walked over and handed me a guitar.

Whoa, ooh

Well, let me tell you a story

About a girl and a boy

He fell in love with his best friend

When she's around, he feels nothing but joy

But she was already broken, and it made her blind

But she could never believe that love would ever treat her right

Did you know that I loved you or were you not aware?

You're the smile on my face

And I ain't going nowhere

I'm here to make you happy, I'm here to see you smile

I've been wanting to tell you this for a long while

Who's gonna make you fall in love?

I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart

Don't have to be scared at all, oh, my love

But you can't fly unless you let yourself,

You can't fly unless you let yourself fall

Well, I can tell you're afraid of what this might do

Cause we got such an amazing friendship and that you don't wanna lose