Chapter 4

Arielle's P.O.V

Another day passed by and still nothing. I had no idea what to do with this whole tour thing. Niall spent an hour convincing me yesterday but i told him not yet. Now he was walking around the whole house, yelling out all the wonderful things i could experience on the tour.

Even Anna was pressuring me into doing this tour. It would benefit her since if i went ,she went with me. So she was following Niall and reminding me. The guys made me decide today what my answer woud be. I wasn't ready though. Zayn was walking around also in a happy mood, ever since  I  told him i don't hate him.

Today I had a meeting with my manager about the new music video I would be shooting.  I was really excited to shoot this whole thing. Usually my music videos were fun nothing upsetting.

" whos going with me?"

Niall raised his hand and soon everybody was going. I just hope they don't mention this whole tour thing to Tracy my manager. She would probably agree and I would have no choice but to do it.

" cheer up , love"

 " I'm so tired,"

Niall pouted and slung his arm around my shoulder. I relaxed against him and closed my eyes deciding on a nap.

~

I felt someone pick me up and carry me down a flight of stairs. I leaned into the person's chest and realized it was Zayn. His cologne was the same as always, sweet yet musky.

" wake up Ari"

" hmmm... yeah...." I replied, fluttering my eyes opened. He smiled at me before getly placing me onto the ground. Everyone else was seated by the large rectangular table with Tracy at the top. Tracy was only 19 and looking for a job, out of all the managers that auditioned I chose her. She was a hardworker and actually was really fun to work with.

" hey Ari ! sit down "

I obeyed and sat down beside her as she ruffled through some papers. Her lips were pressed into a thin line and the rectangualr glasses were perched on her nose. There was no denying Tracy was gorgeous, everyone knew it.

" so we are here to discuss your music video for Last Kiss"

I grinned and looked over at Niall who smiling. We wrote the song together over Skype one day after the whole thing Zayn. And Tracy loved it so she spent the 6 months thinking of an idea for it. Tracy knows about me and Zayn and she's not very happy about. She thought we would last, well everyone did.

" so here's the idea, One Direction is starring in it, so Ari your gonna be in your room  when it's night time, and your flipping through pictures and the memories come flooding back. and theres a picture when your at the park with the guys and Anna, it goes along with that"

I nodded my head as she continued explaining the full on details. She always had amazing ideas and I never argued with her, this was the one thing she loved doing.

" and Zayn is your love interest"

Everyone looked at me and I widened my eyes. Zayn slowly nodded his head and Tracy smiled looking at me. I finally agreed and Tracy stood up leaving us to plan more things.

" are you okay with this?"

" yeah, it's just a music video,"

Anna gave me a small smile and turned around to talk to Louis. He started laughing as she started saying something. But my mind was somewhere else. Zayn my love interest? Tracy was surely doing this on purpose since she knew about it all.