Chapter 5

Anna's P.O.V

I sat down on the couch and stuffed my face with the chocolate ice cream. Titanic was playing on the TV and silent tears were rolling down my cheeks. All of the junk food was laid out on the table, which Harry bought me.

Today was not a good day. Mother nature decided to visit me and make my life horrible for the next week or so. Harry has been nice enough and catered to my needs, and dealt with my bitchy attitude.

" what the hell ! theres flipping room for 2 people Rose! your dirty whore, not thinking about anybody else but yourself" I yelled at the TV, as Jack fell into the sea. The tears were flowing out more freely.

"  you okay?"

" shut up leperchaun, go jump over a rainbow or something" I said turning to a wide eyed Niall. He pouted and walked away with Arielle who was laughing. They left and the door shut closed leaving me and Harry to ourselves.  I heard a flash and something went off on my phone. I took it out and glared up at Harry.

@ Harry_Styles: my beautiful but hormonal girlfriend today xx pic.twitter/ hfhnw8294

I picked my phone up and snapped a picture of Harry standing there, looking at me.

@AnnaWilkes : my boyfriend who is supposed to be getting me more ice cream ! love you <3 pic.twitter/7fhajfi7e

@ Harry_Styles: love you too babe xx your ice cream will be ready in a few

I smiled at Harry and watched as he walked away from me. Mother nature was such a mean person. Why couldn't I get my period like in 30 years or something?

" here you go love"

" thanks, "

I kissed his cheek and snuggled into his side. His arm was around my waist, rubbing small circles into my sides.

" sorry for being so mean"

" its okay , it's actually pretty amusing"

I glanced up at him as he smiled and leaned down kissing me lightly. I smiled into the kiss before turning on the TV.  Juicy Gossip was playing with a girl standing there. This was a high rated gossip show that everyone watched for the latest news. I knew that the girl Emily was a real bitch and Arielle's distant cousin. They looked nothing alike.

"Arielle Payne and Niall Horan seen together, is a new romance kindling? What happened to Zayn? Is he still in the picture? Rumors swirling around that Arielle is reportedly having an affair with Niall behind Zayn's back. Stay tuned for more. "

I rolled my eyes at the news. Everything that girl said was a lie. It was obvious Niall and Arielle were just good friends. And Zayn and Arielle would get back together eventually. But probably not anytime soon.  The commercials stopped and Harry's picture came up with some girl. I listened in and watched what Emily was saying.

" Harry Styles seen with another girl ! What happened to Anna? what will she say about this? Harry and this mystery lady have been getting closer to eachother in the cafe. "

I started laughing and turned to a chuckling Harry. That girl was my cousin Stella and trust me, she wouldn't steal Harry from me. . Stella was pregnant with her husbands baby so that would be kinda stupid. 

I groaned as the pain started again. My cramps were bad but then again everything hurt me. I stood up and ran to the bathroom, crouching in front of the toilet and vomitting. Harry ran in and held my hair back, rubbing my back.

I stood up and brushed my teeth quickly before walking to the living room again. Harry followed and set me onto his lap.

" are you sure your okay?"