Chapter 14

Arielle's P,O,V

@AriellePayne:  Check out the video for my new song  Last Kiss! One Direction is starring in it !! :)

I scrolled through some more tweets replying to some that were interesting and cute. While there was a lot of hate but I ignored it. There was always gonna be hate, even though I never did anything to them.

@thisHoelikes1D : Which One Direction member would survive on a deserted island? by the way I love your music and your beautiful !

@AriellePayne: @thisHoelikes1D well thanks for the compliment, but I would choose Nialler, since he could sniff the food out quickly, he's really funny and he could use his magical leprechaun powers to get himself out ;) love you @NiallOfficial

I tweeted the girl back and smiled, before looking down and realizing Niall replied back to the tweet

@NiallOfficial: I am deeply offended @AriellePayne, why must you always mention me being a leprechaun ! ? @thisHoeloves1D, I would die on that island , cause theres no food!

I signed off twitter and went over to my suitcase rummaging through. Today is the last day in Chicago and everybody was doing something. Eleanor and Louis went mini golfing. Harry went out somewhere, while Anna had a meeting with her publishers. Liam took Danielle on a small date out,. It was just me and Niall and Bella. . Emily went back to where ever she belonged and I was thankful for that.

" wanna go out to eat ?" Niall poked his head through the door, his signature snapback on his head.

" yeah sure , hold on "

Niall nodded and walked out of my room. It was really warm today so I decided on a cute navy blue summer dress with a brown belt. And some brown flats, with my hair in a curly ponytail.  I stepped out into the living room and walked around collecting my phone, sunglasses, bag and wallet. Bella sat on the couch, watching Dora.

There was a knock on the door and I went to get it. The lady stood there hands crossed on her chest. Her cropped blond hair up in a bun.

" hello there Arielle"

" what the hell do you want?"  I replied to the lady who I once called grandma. My grandma never deserved to be one in the first place. She kicked my mom out of the house after getting pregnant with Mike because she didn't like my dad. I only spoke to her once and that was 3 years ago. She didn't even come for her own daughters funeral. She was dead to me, I didn't to hear what she wanted to say.

" don't speak to your grandmother like that!"

" your not my grandma, your just some lady that was supposed to be in my life"

She rolled her eyes and walked into the living room. Her heels clacking against the wooden floor. Bella looked up and scrunched her eyebrows up in confusion. Niall came out a few seconds later smiling at my grandma who just nodded at him.

" I wanted to talk to you about your mother and father"

" what about them?"

" you should know that your father really isn't your father, your mother had an affair at that time"

I quirked an eyebrow and scoffed.

" yeah sure, and why am I supposed to believe this?"

" because I am blood related to you, and since your not a product of you father, than I'm okay with it, and Bella should get to know her great grandma"

" oh hell no, she is not going to be near you at all, you never once acted like my grandmother and you expect me to just forget that and start fresh? I don't care about you anymore, I want you completely gone from my life"