Chapter 2

Arielle's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to the sound of Anna and Patrick screaming at eachother as usual. This happened everyday. Larry ran inside barking, and wagging his tail beside me. I sighed and got up, stretching my hands.

I slipped on some black short shorts and a coral colored button up shirt with a lace backing. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and walked downstairs to find Patrick on the ground, begging for mercy.

" stop it you evil hipster!"  Patrick screamed starring at Anna. She gasped and poked his cheek glaring.

" take that back loser!"

" well your wearing zebras, zebras are hipster, so no!"

They kept arguing as Nick threw Special K, at them saying to shut up. Sometimes I swear this is a mental house. I walked into the large kitchen and screamed as Travis stood on the other side of the counter naked.

" oh my gosh! Trav, go put some pants on"

" but I feel comfortable "

" go !"

He sighed and put the sandwhich down going upstairs. I heard some screams from Anna before a lamp fell down on the ground. That was the 3rd lamp this week. I grabbed the sandwhich Travis made and chewed on it.

" hey that was mine!" He exclaimed now walking in dark skinny jeans and a green shirt. I shrugged and finished the sandwhich off.

" your love handles are showing"

" what the hell is a love handle!"

I smirked and left him standing there confused. He was such a blond sometimes, it was really funny. Nick was now, sitting on top of Anna while chucking his cereal at a whining Patrick.

" so you guys ready?"

" only Anna's going with you, we've got to clean"

I gasped and raised an eyebrow at Nick.

" your actually going to clean?"

" psh , of course not"

I sighed and grabbed Anna's hand walking out of the house. Some paparazzi guys were standing outside yelling out questions. I waved at a few and continued walking to my car.

" so Arielle, what are you doing today"

" recording for my new album"

" have fun !"

" thank you" I sing songed sliding into the car and starting towards Columbia Records. My dad's friend was my producer so we've known eachother a long time. Joe was like my second dad, he was the one who wanted to sign me to Columbia.

" what song are you singing today?"

" Mistake"

" is that about the guy who shall not be named?"

" umm yeah, i wrote it like a week after you know"

She nodded her head knowing I hated talking about this.  We arrived at the studio and gave the keys to the valet. He gave me a small smile and drove away with my car. A lady led us inside and into the large studio where Joe sat. There was a couch beside his chair and the table with all the controls.

" hey honey!"

" hi Joe"

He gave me a big smile and hugged me. I grinned as he led me into the studio and I grabbed the headphones, adjusting them. Anna sat down on the couch and smiled at me.