Chapter 21

Anna's P.O.V

I fluttered my eyes open and looked around. My head was killing me, my whole back was hurting. I didn't even know where the hell I was.

" oh thank god" Harry shouted, nearing closer to me. His hair was all over the place, his eyes were dull with bags underneath them.

" what happened?" I asked, trying to sit up.

" well....erm..... uh.... some fans...um.. attacked you" Harry said, looking down at his hands. I was about to say something before somebody came crashing on me.

" your alive banana!" Louis screamed kissing my head. I gave him a small smile and watched as everybody made their way inside.

After a few minutes of talking the memory of yesterday came back. Those two girls, hitting me, throwing against a wall. Just because I was dating Harry Styles.

" Miss. Wilkes you are free to go, just watch out and do not lift heavy objects, take care" The doctor said walking away from us. Some nurses came and took all the wires away from me. I took the clothes Ari gave me and went to change.  After changing I walked out and followed everyone to the car. Once outside paparazzi swarmed the area, causing me to get a headache.

" move, theres an injured person, " Paul shouted pushing the paparazzi away from us. I walked straight into the car and we drove towards the hotel. The whole ride over I was just thinking about what happened. It went too far this time. Now I was really becoming scared to even go out where the fans are.

I sat down on the bed and fiddled with my watch. I had to tell Harry, it hurt to even think about what I was going to do. But it would be better for the both of us.

" you okay love?" Harry sat down beside me and kissed my temple.

" we need to talk about us"

" what about us?"

I stood up and walked around a bit, deciding. I finally stopped and looked up into his green orbs, seeing worry written across them.

" I just think it would be better if I go back to California, and we take a break"

" what do you mean a break?" His voice cracked, tears evident in his eyes. I felt my own tears coming.

" I mean we should just take a break from eachother so the fans could cool down, I can't even go outside without someone telling me I'm a slut or something, and now, they're hurting me physically? I just wanna go back, just try to forget what happened" I whispered the last part and wiped away the tears that were falling down.

" no don't go, we could get you a bodyguard anything just don't break what we have, I love you Anna,"

" I love you too Haz, but it's for the best" I said packing up my stuff. He looked so heartbroken, and upset. I can't beleive I'm actually doing this.

" please don't go" He said , taking my hand. I glanced at him and took my hand away from his grasp walking out.

" I'm sorry Harry, maybe after the tour, we could think about it" I shut the door and walked past everyone and to the elevator. I took my phone out and texted Arielle about what happened. She texted immediately and I went out sitting down on one of the couched in the lobby waiting for her.

Arielle's P.O.V

We watched as Anna ran out of the hotel room a suitcase behind her. The guys all looked at eachother before going to Harry's room. I pulled my phone and looked at the text.

I'm going back to Cali, I just couldn't do anymore, it's too much,

go to the lobby and stay there, I'm coming with you, I can't let you go by yourself, and don't try to change my mind.....

I sent the text and walked into Zayn's room taking out my suitcase and Bella's putting the stuff I took out back in.

" mommie, where are we going?" Bella asked sitting down on the bed,

" back to California, Bells"

" but daddie"

" he'll come later"

"okay" She replied running out of the room. I sighed and pulled the suitcase out into the living room.

" your leaving to? " Zayn walked over and looked at the suitcases and back at me.

" yeah, Anna needs me, don't worry about the tour Olly is gonna open for you anyways, "

" what about Bella?"

" you could come after it's done, I guess," I shrugged my shoulder and gave him a hug before going towards the door. Bella ran up to Zayn and he picked her up, whispering something into her ear. She nodded and kissed his cheek before coming with me. We walked down to the lobby and I spotted Anna crying. Eleanor and Danielle were sitting beside her and looked up at me.

" have a safe flight over" Danielle stood up and gave me a hug before I switched to Eleanor. After a few more minutes of waiting , Kyle came over taking our luggage with us.

" it's gonna be okay Anna, you'll get through it" I wrapped her into a hug and we walked outside the hotel. Immediately the paparazzi started snapping pictures. Kyle tried hiding Anna's tear stained face, from them.

We sat down on the soft leather seats and Kyle shut the door as the limo sped away. It was an hour ride to the airport so Anna had a lot of explaining to do. Bella laid down on the far end of the seats and closed her eyes.

" talk now" I said looking at her. She sighed and started explaining everything. I nodded and said somethings to understand better. In the end, all I know is Anna is upset, the fans wanna kill her, Harry is probably bawling right now, they both love eachother.  I sighed and took my phone out going onto Twitter. I looked through my news feed and stopped at the one from Harry.

@Harry_Styles: I just lost the one girl that I truly loved because some fans decided to beat her up, I hope your happy that the best thing in my life is gone. I'm not saying it's all the fans but the fans who send hate to @AnnaWilkes, are just plain rude. I've decided to sit out this concert in Houston, I'm not in the state to perform and keep a smile on my face... I'm really sorry for all the fans who defend Anna , I promise to do a free concert in Houston one time to make up for this....... I still love you Anna, and I just want you back XX

I pouted and sighed looking at that tweet. Their fans are just too much sometimes.

@AriellePayne: Directioners are honestly one of the greatest fans but there are a few that ruin it for everybody else. You beat up the one girl who made Harry happy, and you still send her hate for what? What the hell did she ever do to you ? NOTHING.  For all the haters out there go do something with your life your not amusing, your all attention seekers...... 

I signed off twitter and scrolled through my contacts stopping at Patrick's number.

Pat! were coming home now, get all the ice cream, candy and romantic movies ready, something happened , I will explain later, so yeah

what happened? I heard about the fans beating up Anna, lord have mercy for those fans, I was gonna go all gangsta on their asses! alright so I'll try to be calm..... *deep breaths* love you snickers, see you soon.

I rolled my eyes at the text and leaned towards Anna, hugging her as she cried.

 A?N: aaww harry and anna are over :(

vote , comment , and fan if  you haven't ! :D