Chapter 19

Arielle's P.O.V

I walked up the dirt path and took deep breaths in. Niall took my hand and tightened his grip as we walked up the path. We were currently in a jungle, I thought it would be fun. But no, I almost died a couple of times. Animals were running around freely even though the tour guide said they were harmless.

" oh my god, Niall, oh my god, " I screamed jumping into him. He laughed and looked down to find a green snake slither by. I screamed and pushed myself up against him.

" it's harmless'

" harmless my ass Niall, it could kill me" I whisper yelled.

" well that won't be so bad" Andy commented winking at me. I gave him a glare and slapped his shoulder.

" shut up Andy!"

" Liam ! she told me to shut up" He whined poking Liam.

" both of you shut up before some flipping kangaroo attacks you" Anna shouted glaring at me and Andy. I sighed and kept walking.

" we aren't in Australia"

" shut up and don't question my common sense"

I rolled my eyes and looked around. A small animal ran by scaring the crap out of me.

" ah shit, I'm gonna die here and just decompose"

" do you want a proper burial"

" no now shut up Andy"

" whatever Ari, just being nice" He shrugged his shoulder and placed his hands on my shoulders guiding me up the mountain. Andy was Liam's best friend and the guy who I fough a lot with. He was like another brother I didn't want.

" alright we are here" The tour guide exclaimed grinning widely.

"really, I just climbed this to see trees?" I questioned, not impressed. Niall chuckled and turned my body around to the beautiful view. It over looked most of Mexico. It was amazing.

" it's beautiful" I said, taking some pictures.

" just like Andy" Liam said , as Andy smirked.

" stop bromancing and get in the picture"

They both walked over and stood there while I took some pictures and than switched with Liam. Andy smirked and pushed me back causing me to scream.

"Andy you dick!" I slapped his shoulder and pushed him so he fell down.

" someones aggressive today" He stood up and pulled me into a hug.

" I hate you"

" I feel the love Ari" He squeezed me tighter and pushed me into Niall.He caught me before we both tumbled down.

" you okay love?"

" perfectly fine Nialler" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

" love you Ari"

" love you too Nialler" I smiled and snuggled into his body.

Zayn's P.O.V

Sasha sat down beside me and smiled. I smirked and leaned down kissing her. It wasn't the same soft , passionate kiss me and Ari shared at the park. This one was rough and lustful. Nothing like Arielle.

" wanna go upstairs?" She whispered, her alcoholic breath next to my ear. Sasha was just a one night stand she meant nothing to me.I looked over at her and was about to say something when Bella ran in. Her hair was up in two pig tails and the flower she put in earlier was still there.

" eeew!" She screamed running up the stairs.

" Bells come back"

"No!"

I heard the door slam shut and Sasha scrunched her eyebrows up in confusion. She shrugged and continued kissing my neck and making her way up.

" just leave, I'll call later" I stood up and she frowned taking her purse.

"whatever, just call" She shut the door and I sighed looking at the stairs. Going up there slowly, and entering my room. Bella sat on the bed, drawing a picture. She looked up and immediately frowned which made me upset.

"what happened Bella?"

" i don't like her" She whispered , looking straight at me.

" why?"

"she no mommy, I want mommy and you together, look" She pointed to the picture of 3 stick figures and a drawing which looked like  a dog.

" mommie, daddie, me, larry" She repeated smiling. I glanced at the picture and sighed. If only it was real.

" me and mommie aren't together Bella, were just friends"

She starred up at me with the bright blue eyes and pouted. Tears were starting to form in her eyes, I sat down on the bed and pulled her in for a hug. She wrapped her small around my neck and cried. It made me feel horrible whenever Bella cried.

" don't cry Bells, " I whispered. She quieted down a few minutes later and stood up walking over to the dresser.

" look what I find! you and mommie" She yelled out smiling. I took the pictures from her and smiled at some. The pictures that were taken when me and Ari were together. We looked so happy, she looked so happy, why did I have to screw it up ?

 A/N: another chapter :) picture of Bella on the side :)