Chapter 9

Arielle's P.O.V

We were finally in Virginia for the first concert of the tour. None of the fans knew who was opening for One Direction so this was going to be a surprise for them. Bella came with us of course and Anna would be watching her during the concerts.

" I'm knackered" Louis muttered collapsing on the hotel bed room. I sat down beside him and sighed, the plane ride over was horrible. Bella would wake up every hour asking for food or screaming. We calmed her down for the most part but she was a lot to handle sometimes.

" we have sound check and then the concert in 5 hours" Liam walked in and settled himself on the chair scrolling through his phone. Everybody else was getting ready and Harry decided to give Bella a bath. Which from the sound of it wasn't working out to well.

Bella ran out a few minutes later her hair wet and in a large Ramones shirt, which was borrowed from Harry. It was huge on her, going down to the floor.

" put her in a skirt, tanktop and jean jacket, " I told Harry, nodding my head to Bella's suitcase. He nodded and picked out a pink skirt , white tanktop and a jean jacket that had her name on the pocket. She ran away from Harry, not letting him dress her.

" no ! you ugly!" Bella screamed getting away from Harry and jumping onto Louis. I giggled as he yelped in pain, as she jumped on his area.

" sorry Lou"

" it's okay Bells, I forgive you" He whispered getting up slowly and limping towards his own room.

I picked up her clothes and slipped it on her much to her screaming. Once she finally calmed down a bit , I tied her hair into a ponytail and handed over some TOM's. She put them on by herself and ran out of the room.

" everybody ready?" Paul yelled out. We all nodded our heads and went downstairs to the black van that was waiting. Paul helped Bella in and shut the door after us, leaving for the arena.

~~~

After 5 hours of sound check and endless running after Bella, everybody was getting excited for the concert. I would open for them so , I had 5 more minutes until show time. Zayn and Niall would introduce me since they wanted to.

" hello everybody !" Zayn said into the mircrophone. The whole arena screamed , yelling and some girls were crying from what I saw.

" now we have a very special guest who's opening our shows"

" so everybody give it up for the beautiful and talented Arielle Payne!" Zayn shouted once again as the crowd went wild and the music started. I lifted the microphone to my lips and started singing.

"I threw a wish in the well, Don't ask me, I'll never tell I looked to you as it fell, And now you're in my way I'd trade my soul for a wish, Pennies and dimes for a kiss I wasn't looking for this, But now you're in my way ". I sang as the audience joined me. Niall stood beside me grinning. I started up the next verse and winked at him going to the front stage.

 "Your stare was holdin', Ripped jeans, skin was showin', Hot night, wind was blowin', Where you think you're going, baby?, Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, But here's my number, So call me, maybe?, It's hard to look right,, At you baby, But here's my number, So call me, maybe?"  Niall winked at me before walking back stage to get ready. I finished the song and the girls went wild, screaming.

" thank you ! , well for the moment we have been waiting for , let's welcome these 5 very hot guys" I screamed, I put my hands over my ears as the screams got louder and louder. The guys ran up and started singing Na Na Na.

The concert was going great and now the guys were doing the Twitter questions. They just finished doing the macarena which was really amusing to watch. Then Niall had to do the worm with Harry which was a complete fail.

" next question is for Arielle, so Ari, say something about each of us ? " Liam said into the microphone. I stood up and walked around looking at the 5 guys.

" well let' start it off with my Irish leperchaun-" Niall gave me a glare before I continued smiling. " oh Nialler, your my best friend in the whole world, and I love you you bebs, oh and umm I maybe accidently posted a picture of you today , while you were sleeping, in boxers, and yeah" I said grinning at him. He rolled his eyes and got up , hugging me. The audience "awwed" as I went over to Louis.

" Louis ! my other best friend with a very nice ass, Eleanor is a lucky lady, I love your weirdness and your random comments , your the funniest guy I know, and I'm lucky your my friend" Louis smiled big and wrapped me up in a hug kissing my cheek.

" now umm how about my loving cousin, you know I'll just keep this one simple" I replied, looking at Liam. He tapped his finger on his chin and waited. " you are the best cousin any girl could ask for, your caring, nice, funny, and you always help me with everything, and I'm honored to call you my favorite cousin, " I said with tears in my eyes. Liam kissed my cheek and hugged me closely. I have no idea what I would do without him.

" oh Haz, Harold, Harreh, whatever you wanna be called, you've proven to be the cheekiest guy I have met yet, and Anna must really love you to put up with you, one thing I learned from you is that you can never look down since your always naked running around, and looking down would mean seeing your you know what, and that's for Anna nobody else so keep it in there, and also your just an amazing guy, really nice and kind, " Harry rolled his eyes smirking before hugging me. I winked at Anna who was blushing and sat down on the arm rest turning my body to Zayn. The audience became quiet , wanting to hear what I would say.

" well where to begin, let's just say, I have so many memories with you, that I can't seem to forget, your always there for me no matter what, and I love that , you always brighten my day and make me 10 times happier with just a smile, your a weirdo that for sure, but your a hot weirdo, yes I called you hot so don't question it, it's a one time thing..... it's okay to say you were my first love, thats a fact, and your always gonna remain that" I whispered. He smiled and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled, liking the feeling of this. There were more things I wanted to say,but not in front of 10,000 girls.

" that was so sweet"

" gave me butterflies in my tummy" Liam answered back, to Louis. The audience laughed and I finally pulled apart from Zayn. He looked at me deeply with those brown eyes before kissing my cheek.

After that whole thing the guys sang 3 more songs before saying goodbye and walking off stage. It was an amazing concert, and I couldn't wait to do it again tomorrow.

 I finished making Bella pancakes and ate quietly with her before going over to the couch. Everyone would wake up a bit later as usual. Bella sat down on the couch and turned on Dora. I groaned and got comfortable on the other couch, closing my eyes.

~~~~

 A/N: yay another chapter ! :)

vote comment etc :)