Chapter 15

Arielle's P.O.V

I set the camera on the table and pointed it towards the TV area. Niall, Liam and Zayn were sitting on the couch singing to random things. So I thought it was time to give directioners a nice gift for always being there.

I ran over to the couch and jumped on top of Liam. He's been upset these few days because Danielle left but he had to cheer up we were in Mexico! It was so nice and warm here, and the people were really nice. We had a concert at night but , management gave us a few hours to relax and enjoy.

" this my jam" Zayn smiled , making the TV louder. Take You Down started playing and the guys were shaking their heads along.

" come on Nialler show us your moves" Niall smirked and stood up, shaking his hips. I giggled and watched as Bella ran over shaking her hips too. Thank God, she didn't understand what this song was singing about.

Let me take you down

I really wanna take you down

And show you what I'm about

Can I take you now?

Your body body oh

Your body body up and down

So don't stop girl get it

Quit playing wit it

Can't wait no more

I wanna take you down

I really wanna take you down

Take you down, yeah

I motioned for Liam to go and dance. At first he was hesitant but soon , he was shaking hips while Niall was dying of laughter.

" let me show you how it's done" Zayn stood up and walked to the front doing hip thrusts and any other sexual moves. Bella covered her eyes and ran away from the living room. I started cracking up before quickly taking the camera and shutting it off, running to my room. The guys were still dancing and enjoying themselves.

I took my laptop and quickly logged onto Tumblr, scrolling through my dashboard before answering some of hundreds of messages. As an attempt to get back at me, Louis told everybody my Tumblr and now people are following and asking questions. I don't mind but it takes a while to answer everything.

I went to the top and posted the video of the them dancing really sexually.

A small gift for all the directioners ! Enjoy and prepare your ovaries ;)

I giggled and clicked the post sign, before signing off and walking back into the living room. They were all sitting on the couch , angry expressions on. Liam looked up and glared before typing away on his phone. My phone started buzzing signaling a tweet.

@Real_Liam_Payne: very upset tht my own cusin would post sometin like tht :(@AriellePayne

@ZaynMalik: not very happy with my girlfriend right now :/ you know I can't dance! xx @AriellePayne

@NiallOfficial: my best friend is a weirdo ! who records people doing that ! @AriellePayn xx I still love you though ;)

@DaniellePeazer: haha, well done love! @AriellePayne loving the video of them,@Real_Liam_Payne you never showed me those moves ! ;) love you babe

I scrolled through so many tweets saying thank you for that video. It was cute that directioners would go crazy just because of one single video.