Chapter 25

Arielle's P.O.V * 5 Months Later*

It's been 5 months since the incident. And still to this day I can't get over it. The image of the man starring at me was forever in my mind. As hard as I tried to get rid of it, I just couldn't.

Everything was slowly getting better, my singing career was still good. I just finished recording a new album which will be coming out soon and Bella is starting Pre-K.  She is super excited about that, especially since all her friends are jealous she has so many "awesome singing uncles" as they put it. Zayn usually picks her up and takes her to the studio. That's her new favorite place, singing with daddy.

" Arielle, show starts in a minute" The producer said leading me to the big black chairs sitting behind a desk. Simon Cowell called me a week ago asking if I would like to be a guest judge for the auditions on X-Factor. Of course I agreed, since it was my favorite show.

Simon walked over and sat down beside me smiling. Next to me was Demi Lovato, Britney Spears and L.A Reid.

" ready Ari?"

" yeah I'm ready for this" I grinned as the music started playing and the audience interupted in a cheer.

" everybody please welcome our guest judge for tonight Arielle Payne!" Simon yelled out pointing to me. I stood up and waved at all the people before sitting down and waiting for the next person to come on.

Soon a young girl came out dressed in black skinny jeans and a leopard print button up blouse. She looked so young and innocent just standing up there.

" Hi honey, what's your name?"

" Crystal, Jergins" She replied in a timid voice making Simon raise an eyebrow. Sometimes shy people got nervous and blew their audition so I was hoping this one went well.

" I'll be singing No One by Alicia Keys"

I nodded and leaned back watching as the shy timid girl opened her mouth and a beautiful voice came out. She was amazing, the husky rounded voice just blew my mind away.After she was done singing, I stood up clapping with the rest of the audience.

" well Arielle, it seems you enjoiyed it" L.A Reid chuckled writing something down.

" you were amazing, so talented, and beautiful , your the next big thing and I hope in the future we could work together"

" oh my gosh seriously? I love you Ari! your my role model, and I just can't believe this"

" well honey believe it you are getting4 yes's" Simon responded clapping for the girl. She screamed in joy before running out to her family.After the girl more contestants came in singing. Some of them were good while others just couldn't hold a note. Some guy came on singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star before dancing around in a cowboy outfit.

" next person isn't a contestant but he has something to sing for a special lady , Ari this is for you"

I looked around not seeing anyone but soon the music for I Won't Give up by Jason Mraz started making me slightly tear up. It was my favorite song and it meant so much to me.

When I look into your eyes

It's like watching the night sky

Or a beautiful sunrise

There's so much they hold

And just like them old stars

I see that you've come so far

To be right where you are

How old is your soul?

I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up

And when you're needing your space

To do some navigating

I'll be here patiently waiting

To see what you find

'Cause even the stars they burn

Some even fall to the earth

We've got a lot to learn

God knows we're worth it

No, I won't give up

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily

I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make

Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use

The tools and gifts we got yeah, we got a lot at stake

And in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intend

For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn

We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in

I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not

And who I am

I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up

Still looking up.

I won't give up on us (no I'm not giving up)

God knows I'm tough enough (I am tough, I am loved)

We've got a lot to learn (we're alive, we are loved)

God knows we're worth it (and we're worth it)

I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up

Zayn came out singing the last verse , a small smile set on his face. I wiped away the tears and stood up walking over to him.

" I know I made a mistake a long time ago but I just want to start fresh, I love you Arielle, and I want to make us happen again"

I nodded my head and wrapped my arms around his neck pressing my lips against his. He pulled me in closer before pulling away. The whole audience was screaming and shouting.

" mommie! daddie!" Bella ran out making the audience "aww".Zayn picked her up , kissing her cheek.

" you and daddie together?"

"yeah sweetie"

"finally!" She shouted making everyone laugh.I smiled and kissed her cheek.

" that was one of the most splendid things I've ever seen" Simon said giving us a huge smile.

" i love you" Zayn whispered pressing his lips on mine again.

" I love you too"

A/N: next chapter is the last one! :( I hope you liked this please comment and vote!