Chapter 7

Arielle's P.O.V

I've been locked up in my room for 2 days now. Bella would come in and sit by me for a while before one of the guys took her out. I felt so guilty for not being there for her. So today I decided no more crying. Mike wouldn't want me ignoring Bella and just crying non stop.

I pulled on some red shorts and a white v-neck t shirt with red TOM's. My hair was pulled up into a high ponytail. It was already Friday and the guys would start their tour in a few days, meaning I had to tell them an answer. I already decided and Bella came first so going with them wouldn't be bad, since Bella still wasn't going to pre school. But then again , who would watch her while we were performing?

I made my way down the stairs with Larry by my side. Larry was an amazing companion he stayed with me through these days, cuddling. Everybody looked up and grinned at the sight of me.

" and she lives!" Louis shouted running over. I giggled and hugged him tightly. The rest of the guys came up and enveloped me into a group hug. Bella ran over and clung onto my leg smiling.

" hey Bells" I said, picking her up. She wrapped her small arms around me and rested her head on my shoulder.

" Tracy called saying you have to meet her at the studio"

I nodded my head at Liam and handed Bella over to Niall. He picked her shoes up and slipped them on her. I grabbed my phone and bag before taking Bella's hand.

" we'll be back at 6 and then we are all going to Nando's I have to tell you something" I yelled shutting the door behind me.

~

I carried Bella into the studio and set her down on the couch with my phone. Joe walked out and gave me a hug before going over to Bella.

" is that my favorite person I see?" Chris questioned walking out. I grinned and gave him a big hug. He chuckled and went over to Bella.

" hey there , my name is Chris"

" I Bella, I three"

He smiled and shook her hand. Today I had to record half of my part in Right By My Side, with the one and only Chris Brown and of course Nicki Minaj.

" who's this cutie!" Nicki exclaimed kneeling beside Bella. They shook hands and Nicki stood back up , giving me a hug.

" alright Ari, your turn, record the first verse and chorus" Joe shouted leading me inside the booth. I nodded my head and slipped the Beats headphones on.

It all comes down to this 

I miss your morning kiss 

I won't lie, I'm feeling it 

You don't know, I'm missing it 

I'm so dumb, I must admit 

It's too much to hold it in 

I can't say no more than this 

I just hope your heart hear me now 

Gotta let you know how I'm feeling 

You own my heart he just renting 

Don't turn away, pay attention 

I'm pouring out my heart oh boy

I-I, I'm not living life 

I'm not living right 

I'm not living if you're not by my side