Sensei Wu's Announcement

"Well, another mission succeeded!", cheered Cole. The ninja were flying dragons back to the Bounty. They had stopped the Serpentine from hypnotizing the whole town, again. Once they have gotten to the Bounty, they walked inside. Nya was reading a book. "Hey sis!", Kai called out. Nya looked up from her book. "Saved the city again, huh?", Nya said with a smug smile. "Of course!", Kai said, with an "I'm-so-good" tone. "Students" said Sensei Wu. "I have an announcement for you. Please meet me in the dining room at 7:00, pm sharp. "Yes Sensei" said the ninja in unison. Sensei Wu left the room and closed the door. "I wonder what the announcement is.", asked Jay.

Later on, the ninja were still thinking about the announcement.

There were lots of thoughts.

New Outfits.

Vacation

Cake.

(Guess who chose cake?)

Later on, the ninja came into the dining room. Sensei Wu was meditating at the table. "Good, you've arrived!", said Wu, after getting off the table.

"Are we meditating??", asked Lloyd. "Let me try!".

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!"

"Please don't, Lloyd." said Kai, pretty annoyed. "What is the announcement you told us about earlier, Sensei?", asked Zane. "Well", said Sensei Wu. "I was wondering if you could add an addition to the ninja." "What do you mean?", asked Jay. "What I am saying is..", Wu stopped for a sip of tea. He sighed. "I am thinking we should add a new ninja.". "Ok...", said Cole. "Is that it?".

The other ninja could tell Cole was looking for any signs of cake.

"No.", said Wu. "The other ninja *sip* is actually going to be *sip* a girl. *sip sip*".