3,2,1. BATTLE!

"NINJA-GOO!", shout the other ninja as they Spinjitzu'd into the snakes, knocking them over. Saige had no idea how to do Spinjitzu, so she just did martial arts moves. "Let me help you!", said Cole, running up to Saige. "No, let ME help you!", shouted Kai, pushing Cole out of the way.

It immediately turn into pushing and fighting.

"No! Hey! Stop! Move!", they shouted while pushing each other.

Saige couldn't take anymore of this pressure.

"ENOUGH, YOU TWO!", she shouted. "We're supposed to be fighting the Serpentine, not each other!". Kai and Cole growled at each other. "OR growling at each other!", Saige added. "She's right!", said Zane. "We are supposed to be defeating the Serpentine.". "Just don't get in my way!", shot Cole. "Stay out of mine!", Kai shot back. "Unbelievable!", Lloyd whispered to Saige. "This is the dumbest fight I've ever seen in my entire life!". Saige nodded in agreement as they continued to fight the Serpentine. Once they were defeated, they rode their dragons back to the Bounty. Kai and Cole tried to ignore each other the whole time. Anytime they would even look at each other, they would always start fighting.

Over Saige.

CRYSTAL:

HEY HEY HEY! Sorry for the chapter being so short. I didn't have much time to finish it, but don't worry, once we get enough questions we will have a Q&A. Please remember to comment and vote!

Aqua Ninja OUT!