My Training with Kai & Cole

Saige tied her hair in a tight bun. She put on her yellow and black ninja suit. She looked in the mirror as she put on her mask. When they got there, Saige walked out to the training course. Of course, Kai and Cole were the first people there.

"Hey Saige", they both said in unison, then glared at each other. Saige just rolled her eyes. Then, she saw Jay, Zane, and Lloyd show up. "Sensei left us in charge of the training.", said Lloyd. "I'm pretty sure you will do great, Saige.". "Thanks for the help, Lloyd.", said Saige.

"I CAN HELP TOO!", shouted Cole. Kai just scoffed and said "Oh please!".

"Enough!", Jay shouted. "You both can help, just, for once today, PLEASE don't argue over nothing!". Jay slowed down when he said the word "nothing", then whispered to Saige "No offense.".

The training started. Kai and Cole obviously failed to listen to Jay's order. They fought over turning on the training course. When they had to spar each other, they were shouting out insults instead of fighting. Saige, on the other hand, was doing a great job at self defense. "Great work, Saige.", said Zane. "We are proud of you.". Saige smiled. She was glad they only liked her as friends. (Unlike Kai and Cole)

Later on that day, Jay, Zane, Nya, Lloyd, and Saige all sat in the dining room together. "You know", said Jay. "At first we thought adding a girl to the team was stupid. But we were wrong. You are actually different, like Nya.". Saige smiled. "He's right" said Zane. "You are worthy of becoming the yellow ninja.". "And who knows?", added Lloyd. "You may learn spinjitzu and airjitzu and then unlock your potential!". Saige was happy of the inspiration she was getting.

"How are we going to solve this love triangle, and stop Cole and Kai from fighting?", asked Nya. "I'd hate to see any of them get hurt.". "I'm not sure.", said Saige. "But we have to solve it soon, before Kai and Cole kill each other!".

CRYSTAL:

HEY HEY HEY! It's your girl! Thanks for reading this chapter. Please remember to comment, vote, and share if you'd like!

Aqua Ninja OUT!!