Secret Revealed

The guys just stare in confusion. "I said that out loud, didn't I?", said Saige quietly. "Yep", they all said in unison.

"I really need to meditate right now!", said Lloyd.

"I'm sorry", said Saige.

"You don't have to be sorry", responded Lloyd. "That is nothing to be ashamed of.".

"I can't just choose one and then go on.", Saige explained. "I don't want my decision to hurt anyone."

"How will a couple of words hurt someone physically?", said Zane. "Hurtful words can hurt you mentally..". Jay facepalmed, again. Lloyd sighed. "You're going to have to tell them eventually, Saige.", explained Lloyd. "You know, before someone gets seriously hurt. And by someone, I mean Cole, Kai, or you.". Saige put her head down.

That night, Saige knocked on the door to the control room. No one answered. Saige found out the door was open the whole time. She walked in to look for Nya. Nya was reading another book. She looked up and saw Saige. "Oh, hi!", said Nya. "I didn't hear you come in. Whatcha need?".

"I have to tell you something, Nya.", said Saige. "It's about your brother, and Cole.". "Oh?", Nya said in astonishment. "I think that Cole and Kai may have a crush on me.". "Oh..", Nya said. "Don't worry about it, Saige.". "Don't worry about it!?", Saige exclaimed. "They are fighting each other!". Nya covered her mouth, looking surprised. "Whoa!", said Nya. "I didn't think they'd fight over you!". "And I have training tomorrow", Saige said, her voice getting quieter. "Aw, don't feel bad.", said Nya. "That's just Kai being Kai and Cole being Cole. Hopefully, they'll get over it soon.".

"Thanks Nya.", sighed Saige, feeling a little better.

CRYSTAL:

HEY HEY HEY! It's your girl! Thanks for reading this chapter! A Q&A will occur somewhere in the middle of the book so be prepared! Please remember to comment and vote and share if you'd like.

Aqua Ninja OUT!!