Meeting the New Ninja

Ring ring! The ninja rose from the bed. "Is it morning already?", Jay said after a big yawn. "Sensei told you not to stay up late playing video games, Jay!", Cole shot back. Jay just glared at Cole. "Whatever!", Kai said, pushing his bangs out of his face. "We have to meet the new girl ninja today. Let's just hope she is good enough to be a ninja.".

The five ninja walked outside and looked over. "Where is Sensei?", asked Zane, looking around. Everyone tried looking around. Kai looked in the rooms until he found Nya. "Nya, any idea where Wu is?", Kai asked. "Sensei went to get the new ninja.", said Nya. "I heard she is super tough, and she's going to be the amazing yellow ninja, master of light.". "Of course.", Kai said in his head.

Cole looked around. In the kitchen, in the bathroom. But Sensei wasn't there. "SEEEEEEENSEEEEEEI!", Cole shouted, but there was no response. Then suddenly, he heard a roar of a dragon! "ROCKY!", Cole shouted, thinking it was his dragon. He ran outside, but Rocky was fine. He looked over the ship to see Sensei's dragon, and a stranger behind him. "Sensei?", Cole said, quietly. The dragon landed on the Bounty, and the rest of the ninja came out. There was a girl, wearing a black hood. "Sensei, is that...", Zane started. "Yes, boys.", said Wu. "This is your new ninja, Saige.". The girl took off her hood. She had blond hair tied in a tight ponytail.

Kai was so surprised on how pretty she was. His face immediately started to blush.

Cole's face did the same thing.

"Saige will be the master of light, she hasn't unlocked her true potential yet, but she will soon. She will help you with battles. She can't Spinjitzu or Airjitzu yet.", Sensei explained. "You know Sensei.", said Kai, walking up to Saige. "I'm starting to think that putting Saige on the team is a great idea!". Saige giggled. "I think so, too.", said Cole, running up to Saige.

"Kai.", said Sensei Wu. "Why don't you show Saige around the Bounty.". "Of course I will.", Kai said, cheering inside his head.

"This is our room!", Kai said, walking Saige into their room. "Aren't you the leader?", Saige asked Kai. Kai was tempted to say he was, but he didn't want to lie to Saige. "No, the green ninja is.", said Kai. "And that's Lloyd.". "Oh.", said Saige. "I would have never figured out. Isn't he the one with the longish blond hair?". "Yeah..", said Kai, knowing that Saige was interested in what he was saying. "I'm Kai!", Kai said too loudly. "It's nice to meet you.", Saige said, blushing.

Kai blushed as well. Nya walked into the bedroom. "How's the tour going?", asked Nya. "It's going great! Kai is a great tourist!", Saige explained. Kai blushed again. "That's great!", Nya said, looking at Kai. "Well," Nya said. "I'm gonna go, so bye!". Nya left the room and shut the door.

CRYSTAL:

Hey guys it's my first announcement!! Pretty soon there will be a Q&A in the middle of the story so feel free to ask your questions!!!!!! This is my first Ninjago Fanfiction and I hope you like it! Please vote, comment, and like!!

Aqua Ninja OUT!