All of the Boys

"Nya, don't you get annoyed with all the boys around?", Saige asked. "I used to, but you get used to it.", Nya responded. "I'm just glad I'm not the only girl". "I thought I was going to be the only girl.", Saige laughed. Nya laughed along. "I'm just really excited to be the yellow ninja!", Saige said, very excited. "I hope you enjoy it!", Nya said, walking back to the scanner.

That night, Saige walked to her room and looked up at the ceiling. She put on her blanket and turned to the wall. Then, just as she was going to fall asleep, someone knocked on the door. "Come in!!", Saige shouted looking at her watch. "10am?!", she thought. "How late are these boys up. She kicked off the blanket ad opened the door.

It was Cole.

"Cole, what are you doing up this late?", Saige asked. Cole was holding a giant case.

"Hi, Saige! Sensei told me to give this to you.", said Cole, handing Saige a suitcase. "Thanks?", said Saige, really confused. "I'm pretty sure you would like it!", said Cole, smiling. "Ok..", said Saige, still confused.

Cole walked out the door and closed it quietly.

Saige stared at the suitcase. She unlocked the locks and opened the suitcase. She took off the cloth covering the gift.

It was a golden weapon, like the ninja had.

It was a giant golden sword.

Saige picked it up, and felt at the golden blade. "I am the Yellow Ninja!", Saige says to herself. "Master. Of. Light.".

CRYSTAL:

HEY HEY HEY IT'S CRYSTAL! Thanks for reading this chapter!! Remember, get your Q&A questions read because the Q&A starts soon!! Feel free to comment, vote, and like!

Aqua Ninja OUT!!